Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC 40. Tito Ortiz defeats Ken Shamrock.

Yea, my stamina sucks too. My sifo doesn' t understand why it goes up and down, but the juice takes a lot out of you. Also I don't watch UFC but I was referring to the fight Shamrock had in Pride where his corner threw in the towel because he lost all his wind.

big moose said:
Yea, my stamina sucks too. My sifo doesn' t understand why it goes up and down, but the juice takes a lot out of you. Also I don't watch UFC but I was referring to the fight Shamrock had in Pride where his corner threw in the towel because he lost all his wind.

yeah, i felt bad for him at a couple points last night. i wanted to sub in real quick for him just to actually throw a few punches at tito real hard.....then morph back into shamrock so i didn't get a kick to the midsection. lol. no one realizes how having the energy just drained out of you feels until you wrestle or NHB fight or whatever way you do it. then your like jeez that three minutes made me feel like i ran a marathon. crazy shit.

My favorite fighter is Vanderlai Silva, didn't he fight Ortiz a while back? What was the result. Also do you think Ortiz could handle Pride?

big moose said:
My favorite fighter is Vanderlai Silva, didn't he fight Ortiz a while back? What was the result. Also do you think Ortiz could handle Pride?

i mainly get to see UFC....opposite of you....so you'd be the better judge there. :) i'd love to see him get his fanny kicked though. Like BFO said liddel will kill him i think....but they are bro's. so who knows on that one. i'd LOVE to bash a few of my good friends faces in to be honest. just have to be on the right day. :D :D :D

WARBIRDWS6 said:

i mainly get to see UFC....opposite of you....so you'd be the better judge there. :) i'd love to see him get his fanny kicked though. Like BFO said liddel will kill him i think....but they are bro's. so who knows on that one. i'd LOVE to bash a few of my good friends faces in to be honest. just have to be on the right day. :D :D :D
How crazy would that be if you had to fight one of your friends? I don't think it would be an exciting striking fight, strictly submission

tito has a strong wrestling background-that would explain his constant double-leg take-downs on Shamrock. has studies some ju-jitsu and does kickboxing as well. cant get any better than that

I am a tito fan, but also a shamrock fan. Shamrock was absolutely jacked up for this fight. I really wish he would have fought back more, or even at all. Shamrocks face looked like silly putty. Tito walked out of there with only a small unnoticeable scratch on his chin.

Robbie lawler kicked some ass too. That was the first fight and it set the night off perfectly. He opened that guys eye up like a bagt of chips. Definitely the best UFC I've seen.

Top Bottom