Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

U.S customs seized my gear help!!

There's one thing that I can't understand about Customs and that is they know I've ordered steroids and I must presumed that they know I use them and that I will try other means to obtain them for personal use and/or to sell them.
Yet, I'm sure my name and address has been flagged by them and they can very easily turn my name over to LE.
Thank God they haven't done so.
Apparently I'm simply a "small fish in a big frying pan" and they are simply following procedures with the Customs letters.

Hi,
I am new here.
Your are allowed without a USA prescription to bring 50 dosage units if purchased from a country were its legal to buy and keep it in original unopened container with the pharmacy receipt .
If you have a USA prescription then you can bring more. I bring home from Thailand all the time within the allowed amount.

This is off US Customs site
" If a U.S. resident wants to bring in a controlled substance (other than narcotics such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, or LSD) but does not have a prescription for the substance issued by a U.S.-licensed practitioner, the individual may not import more than 50 dosage units of the medication into the United States. "

I bring a print out of this with my things on my carry so I can show them there own rules but so far they have let me through .
attached is a snap shot of what is on there site that i bring home.

Top Bottom