Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

U.S customs seized my gear help!!

How would they call your house? Your dealer including a detailed invoice from Quickbooks in the package?

I had customs take 1000 dbol from me all I got was a letter. But its best to not store a lot of shit at your house

wow 1000 dbol is alot of pills.

so what did the letter say... "we took ur illegal shit, if u do it again will take u to jail"?

wow 1000 dbol is alot of pills.

so what did the letter say... "we took ur illegal shit, if u do it again will take u to jail"?

Man it's actually crazy how much you can get seized and all the letter says is "we are seizing this product" nothing else...I'm sure they flag your address also..I wouldn't know lol

My bro just had 10 vials of test e and 4 vials if deca seized from Newark airport. I have a copy of the seizure letter if you want to see what they look like.

"You can't spell strength without tren"

Regardless of what anyone else's story is, you have to prepare for the worst.
You never know, they might want to fuck you. Say one word to admit guilt and you did their job for them: you are fucked.
Probably not a bad idea to go to a CRIMINAL lawyer for a free consult. You probably won't need him but he'll give you good tips and be familiar with you if the shit hits the fan.

The first thing he will tell you is DO NOT TALK.

My bro just had 10 vials of test e and 4 vials if deca seized from Newark airport. I have a copy of the seizure letter if you want to see what they look like.

"You can't spell strength without tren"

If u remember to, totally post it semper. I'd like to see it with the trackable things like name and addy blacked out ofc.

I frame my seizure letters. I've got a couple from Cuban cigars as well as gear. They are pretty generic, just a quick note letting you know items were seized, then two categories containing lists of various contraband. One has narcotics, steroids, etc. The other has tobacco, absinthe and a few other items.

Sometimes you'll receive a second letter a month or so later. This one is about six pages long and has a list of every law you broke. They try to get you to sign it and send it back. They even ask you for money to open your defense case. At the very end there is some text basically saying if they don't hear back from you, you admit guilt, forfeit your items and charges are dropped.

Top Bottom