Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

U.S customs seized my gear help!!

So you basically can't get in trouble if you deny it and clean your house and computer?

Nobody is going to come looking for you unless you are dealing. They're hoping you're dumb enough to send in the retainer money. It's five percent of the declared value, but no less than $250.00.

Pretty much they said they took it n if I tried it again could get in trouble. But u just change name n addy u send too n ur good to go again

Had to crop out the address and it cropped out the US customs seal and address too.

"You can't spell strength without tren"

Man it's actually crazy how much you can get seized and all the letter says is "we are seizing this product" nothing else...I'm sure they flag your address also..I wouldn't know lol

I received two seizure letters that were certified mail! OH BOY!
CUSTOMS! "We are holding your parcel at the station. Would you be so kind to come the station with $480.00 to claim your parcel"
"$480.00 and get locked up?" I did order enough for a good five year stretch. Second letter said something to the effect of "We are onto sir" Changed my ordering address and now purchased $2,000 worth of goods. I was drunk that day! OOPS! LOL

My buddy had a letter sent to him. Just don't respond. Change the name and add. And go forth my son!!!!!!!

I'm glad that I don't need to worry about Customs anymore while Uncle Sam is providing me with Test C for the rest of my life.
But I'm going to make an order for some sleath at my brother's address, an ex-reserve cop and they have always cleared at his home.
Me, I'm an ex-con and an ex-Marine so I'm fucked! LOL

Top Bottom