Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

types of aas and how they effect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Test E- great strengh, feeling of well being, great libido, lots of acne (even more after coming off), and lots of bloating
Deca- Lots of added strengh, didnt help at all with joint pain
Dbol- did nothing for me (pink thais)

lol...Needto loves his dbol....

Dbol gave me back pumps and a little strength..that's it....anadrol on the other hand :evil:

Well first my favorites

test cyp- cause it gives me size and strength above all test, little bloat
eq- i try to run every cycle, between increase in appetite, and the hardness i feel when on
tren enanthate- power, leanness, vascularity, except bad nite sweats, and insomnia
dbols- strength in no time, no back pumps, very little bloat in stomach area, but puffy muscles
deca- size, strength, no acne, very little bloat
sustanon- i love the way it keeps me tight and lean, i use sus in between cycles
masteron- tightness and hardness, but prop version, i get knots in injection site

ones i dnt like as much

Tren ace- bad acne, sweat 247, insomnia
test prop- i love the results i get from prop, but that shit leaves knots in my injection site for like 3 or 4 days, ouch
winny- drys out my joints to much, alot of pain in joints, but then again i love the way i look when im on winny

This is a great thread. There is a ton of awesome info here. This can help everyone! Let's keep it going....

Bump it up. Very good tread.. This may be off tha wall but I wonder what it is about Tren that makes you have those crazy dreams.. I've had some that I'd be ashamed of to let people know about LOL

Dbol - a little bloat, bigtime back pumps but strength & size gains are well worth it!
Sust - Very good strength and size gains, some acne & rage.
Primo - slow but solid gains, no sides.
EQ - As above with better gains in strength & vasularity for me - crazy appetite stimulation too!
Winny - had to stop taking them because liver was crying out in pain.
Proviron - ripped me up bigtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom