Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turbulance Training

Has anyone tried Turbulance Training and do you know if it works?
I've been doing it for a week now coupled with a small reduction in calories (about 20% for 3 days, then back up to my normal BMR) and light wieght lifting.

I believe I look more cut but my caliper said 16.5% when I started and 16.5% a week later, so no progress. Any thoughts?

Has anyone tried Turbulance Training and do you know if it works?
I've been doing it for a week now coupled with a small reduction in calories (about 20% for 3 days, then back up to my normal BMR) and light wieght lifting.

I believe I look more cut but my caliper said 16.5% when I started and 16.5% a week later, so no progress. Any thoughts?

It would seem to me that its gonna take more than a week to really notice much difference. I would say give it another couple weeks and then see where you're at.

Don't get discouraged, results take a while to show up. Although you can't see them right away your body is working on it.

BTW can't tell if your deficit is enough... 20% of? and over 3 days? can you clarify?

Sure, 20% of 2,117 which brought me down to 1,694 calories per day. I would do this for 3 days and then bring it back up to 2,117.

But it's been 5 weeks now and in the 2nd week I went from 16.5% to 13.8%. Then week 3 no progress and week 4 I was down to 12.9%.
In week 5 no progress. I'm starting week 6 now but I'm going on vacation. I will have access to cardio; but I'm not sure about weights and healthy food will be a problem.

Also, since my cardio is up to 5 times per week my BMR is 2,600 so my calories restriction is down to about 2,100.

Thoughts?

Top Bottom