Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Turbo Tax Does it Again, Whew!

Longhorn85

New member
Taxes were tougher to do than usual this year but I'm finally done. Converted a traditional IRA to a Roth, sold a house and started a business so it was not simple.


How are you guys doing?
 
Someday I'll try to tackle mine on my own. They're just so confusing. I'm getting mine done on the 25th. I should get 3-4k back. I hope. I got screwed last year because I liquidated so much stuff to buy my house.
 
turbo tax is a godsend. getting around 3 grand back :) which is just in time cause all this rain has finished off our roof.
 
Raina when you do try your own if you use TT or Kiplinger's you'll be surprised how easy it is, as long as you have all of the data available.

What's great is you can do parts over again to make sure you didn't miss any deductions.
 
I guess it would be more tempting if I didn't have a great tax guy. He does my dad's company's taxes and throws in doing mine for $40. lol
 
$881 return
 
Longhorn85 said:
That's good. Uncle Sam didn't withhold too much, yet you didn't have to pay tax.

I do owe $77 to the state.
 
i did the whole ROTH ira account..maxed that bitch out LIKE WHAT!

... i am just wondering if ill live 59.5 to ever too see that money..rather woulda spent it on a nose job
 
I guess that's why a lot of people like the Roth. You can withdraw penalty free for 1st home, education, etc.

I miss the deduction I used to get from the traditional IRA though.
 
Top Bottom