Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol side effects

ashpate

I just started taking Turanabol and was just wondering what if any side effects any women are or have had taking this. Also some dosing info please. There isn't much out there on women's dosing.

So what are you taking? I think 10 mg is a typical dose. Sides - expect a little more agressive than var but maybe not as iffy as winny injectable:

- lose your period - this is typical w/ any aas for women
- acne
- possible water retention - but that seems to be very individual - you need to watch how you react.
- havent' heard much about voice change or any of that
- note about any aas for women again - tends to throw off the balance of good & bad bacteria "down there" so consider including acidophilus in your supplement pile on a daily basis to support that. Else it is not uncommon to get yeast infections or vaginosis - that requires a trip to your OB/GYN to get rid of.
- have heard of some getting bloody noses even from var - AAS can run up your blood pressure so pay attention to that too.

If you are just starting as w/ any aas you are new to - start at a low dose, e.g. 5 mg. If the half life of tbol is short (dont' know it off hand) like var - e.g. 9 hrs - then split the dose 1/2 am , 1/2 pm. Run it for a few weeks at that just to make sure no weird response so you can get off it quickly if needed. And then increase probably to 10 mg ed - that is a common dose I've seen women using w/ decent results.

What dose are you at now? What duration of cycle are you planning? What is the reason for choosing tbol?

ashpate said:
I just started taking Turanabol and was just wondering what if any side effects any women are or have had taking this. Also some dosing info please. There isn't much out there on women's dosing.

you should talk to more of the girls here before you take a strong oral like turinabol. I myself have not taken Tbol, but I have dbol and they're virtually identical except that T gives less bloat.........for men at least. So given that tbol is practically every bit as strong as dbol.........which is one of "THE" strongest steroids period...........please watch out. If it's recommended for women to take 10mg's of var............I would think 5mg's of Tbol would be "more" than enough unless you're looking to put on heavyweight bodybuilder size.

I've actually heard tbol likened more to var than dianabol, longer 1/2 life, a litte longer time to get results. Not sure about the bloat. Its a fairly new drug in "more common use", e.g. since say 2 yrs ago - there aren't many women using it but those I've heard of have gotten decent results, but slower than var and I'd expect more aggressive sides - but 10 mg ED seems to be the common "magic number" - but all that said - still there's no guarantee about how it will affect YOU & YOUR body chemistry. So start slow and play it by ear. Never go into a cycle w/ a rush because if something goes wrong you have to wait for the stuff to clear before you can be done w/ the side effects.

This string is hella old but I was searching for some info on T-Bol when I found this thread was already registered with elitefitness anyways... Im male 40 yrs old 10+ years in at the competition level and let me tell you my diet is very clean I dosed 7 days @ 60mg daily and the active life of t-bol is 16hrs by the way; and experienced unwanted water retention. If you value your striations and have worked hard to become solid rock hard with low bodyfat and poses good vascularity t-bol will distort all of the above in 7+ days. I stoped my t-bol immediately and uped anavar with aquaban and ephedra and limited my carb intake greatly and started 30 min cardio after my weight regiment which lasts 2 hs per bodypart daily and after almost 7 days Im at about 70% back to my dry ripped look. Just use anavar aka OXANDROLONE it has a stronger Anabolic Rating:322-630 than STROMBAFORT aka winstrol and its much easyer on the liver and you're strength will increase greatly plus still stay vascule and shreded and you can stay on it much longer and yes it costs more, you get what you pay for in life =D

Top Bottom