Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ttokyo anabol 2.5 mg tablets???

Well then,

Let us know what happens. As Lobo said, most of the women-cycle info is outdated. The only real time data we will ever have is from you ladies. Good or bad, keep us posted.

W6

Most definitely will post results...

as i said earlier...we're going to be monitoring body fat every 2 wks so he can tweak food plan as necessary.....alter cardio....

W6....his overall philosophy is very much like yours...moderate cardio...5 times a week initially at 30 - 40 min sessions within target heartrate zone....he had me get a monitor to wear..structured food plan....all whole clean food....nothing processed....only 1 protein shake a day....no dairy.....carbs around 150 g, protein 180 g, fat about 30 g....overall calories around 1800.....and i thought i would be hungry on it....but after almost a week....no problem....packing all my food everywhere....and feel great....

he wants to get body fat down so he can see the muscle better that i do have....

we're in this for the long haul....i wanna do a competition in fall of next year if possible....

so I'll try to post progress after we measure each wk....

again...thanks guys...you guys are awesome....

Well girly, I am glad you have decided to weigh other options in regards to AAS.:) And I see that this guy is taking good care of you so I apologize for advising you to dump him, however, I still feel that Anadrol is a potentially dangerous option. Well that said, keep us posted on your progress:D

As far as I know, Ttokkyo doesn't make an anadrol (oxymethelone) product. They do make an anavar (oxandrolone) product in a 5 mg strength (the old ones are 2.5 mg). Which would seem MUCH more common to women's cycles. Lots of questions about it (the TT brand) lately though.

And anabol is the (Thailand) British Dispensary version of dbol. They come in a 5mg strength.

Last edited:
I've been meaning to reply on this thread for awhile and forgot about it.

I have stated in the past both on here and on AF women's board that I have used A-50 in the past with a couple of my female friends that wanted to get into shape for stuff like the beach and summer. Like Warlobo mentioned, this was highly recommended by Duchaine himself, and it is where I got my idea to do it as well. Women seem to respond very good to A-50 when they are dieting. Plus it is very cost effective when you have to compare it to others like winny and primo and anavar. Granted, most women can get great results off of these drugs, but they really do not get much more than a 1/2 to 1 tab of A-50 does. Most think that the A-50 will cause excess bloating, which it will do to a slight degree, but this is usually decreased when taken on a hypocaloric diet. Any kind of water retention can be flushed away using diuretics if necessary. One of the main points of dieting is mainatining muscle mass from being catabolized to a high degree. A-50 is great for leaning up!!! I feel that most of the side effects associated with Anadrol have really been blown out of proportion. About the only thing I really seen that was noticeable was the moustache hair growth. This was drastically slowed down once they started using Saw Palmetto though. Although this was present, I have seen some females grow hair from drugs like winny, deca, and primo. My ex was half mexican and half white, and god she was hot as fuck:p , anyway, a lot of mexican women have a problem with being a little more hairy than maybe caucasian and other "lighter skin women"...hopefully everyone knows what I mean here (not trying to raise any racial problems). When she added the Saw Palmetto, her moustache and virilization problems cut down as well. She had been taking primobolan 5mg tabs from Mexico at the time.

I would also add some ALA for Liver protection precautions to be on the safe side. I think this too has been blown out of proportion, but hey, lets be on the safe side and not screw up and give these drugs bad names.

The A-50 that my "girl" friends used were the Pink Syntex A-50's in Mexico. Not the fake bottled ones, but the ones in the pop-out blister packs...this was about 4 years ago. With the addition of all the new A-50's brands added to our arsenal list, they are fairly easy to obtain nowadays.

Here's a response that cockdezl gave me when i bombarded his ass with questions awhile back regarding A-50 and progesterone effects when dieting:

"We know that progesterone (and etiocholanolone) is thermogenic, but the mechanism is not understood. Duchaine stated that it was due to activating some of the uncoupling proteins that had been recently discovered, but I have yet to find any online research showing this. I did find an interesting aticle that showed the exact opposite, showing that testosterone and progesterone we REcouplers of oxidative phosphorylation, in essence they improved mitochondrial efficiency when challenged by uncoupling agents (except for DNP, none were able to counter its effects). What may be happening is that progestagenic compounds increase fatty acid release, which in turn decreases insulin sensitivity. This lower insulin sensitivity reduces the gluconeogenic activity and combined with the high lipolytic activity, preserves LBM".

This raises yet another concern to me in that maybe even Fina is being blown out of proportion for female use. At lowered dosage levels, I really don't see it to be any different than probably most of the other anabolics. Of course, most women need to decide whether or not they are using these drugs to "compete" or just to look good, which in the later case, most of the "safer" drugs may be a better choice...Maybe.

MR. BMJ

10-4 sir...I mean officer...LOL, thanks! I'll be able to come around a lot more after my school finals in 3-1/2 weeks....been pretty sporadic in visiting. This was the first time I have checked out my karma profile...I need to start doing some repaying back.

I guess my main point was the same as what Duchaine mentioned in that it doesn't take much of the A-50 to get the same results as other "high priced" anabolics (although, with the recent competition in mexico, these prices have been a lot better than they were just 1-2 years ago). Most people freak out over A-50, I mean, I remember back in high school, and if you had Anadrol you were the shit, but then everyone thought you were also gonna die. This just isn't true. I think the last line in my previous post really is the deciding factor when it comes to the choice of drugs used...And of course, I always recommend people to visit in with a clinic to check on their health...this is something I have been pretty bad at myself. I usually have tests done since I work in a heart hospital, but I get pretty lazy with the liver panel tests. Therefore, I cram in as much ALA, and liver detoxifiers and water as possible for precautionary reasons.

The Fina thing has always bugged me as well, I think Fina would be awesome for even females to use. You heard the same things about how people would die, have kidney problems, or just "nut-up" with roid rage, but this really has been proven false in the last couple of years with its availability to the public. I think Buttplug's A.R. book really hurt this compounds repitation. It seems most people suffer more from acne and High blood pressure to this compound more than anything. Therefore, this would have to be factored into anyones use of the compound. Everything else seems to be mostly heresy, especially the kidney view...Added water with extra cranberry seems to remove any negativity in this regard, and we have seen a lot of members, especially the guys who report on AF that have used this compound for extensive periods with NO problems. I would be interested to hear any females thoughts/views who have taken this drug...in other words please share :)

MR. BMJ

Anadrol discussion aside (you guys have that covered pretty well, good info too! Whoda thunk? Not down with the mustache hair though... lol!) -- if she's looking at Ttokkyo anadrol, she's looking at a fake -- TT doesn't make an anadrol product (unless there is something new I'm not aware of). Even if they did, TT products are in kind of a shifty light right now -- not just from QV competition, but from some trusted vets and mods (Conan, El Cubano, Iron Game and others).

If it's not a TT product, but is anabol, she's looking at British Dispensary dbol, not anadrol.

These points are probably realized, but just putting them out there in case... I'd hate to see somebody get ripped off, and/or not get what they think they are getting...

Top Bottom