Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tryptophan Conspiracy

Nevermind, I just looked at that site and found the following:

The contaminated batch contained over 60 different bacterial contaminants, and many folks who were taking large doses of 4000 mg or more per day of the tainted product got sick, and some even died of the bacterial toxins. The FDA issued a voluntary recall of all L-Tryptophan, not knowing that the tainted material came from Showa Denko. In a well-intentioned move, the FDA then announced an import restriction on all tryptophan except for pharmaceutical-grade L-Tryptophan meant for baby formulas, intravenous-feeding solutions, animal use and prescribed medical uses. So in other words, L-Tryptophan was still legal to buy, but it had become almost impossible to find. Up to that time the US tryptophan market had totaled some $60,000,000 per year. It was just a few weeks after the import restrictions, though, when the depression patients, orthomolecular psychiatric patients, and chronic insomniacs really began missing their L-Tryptophan that Prozac was given a major public-relations and advertising push.

tryptophan was a great substance my dad used to take it he said it used to put him to sleep got him lean and even saw some muscle growth due to increased gh from sleep

It was something of a conspiracy because after the FDA found out the root cause of the problem, which resulted from the contamination, they still kept the L-tryptophan banned from Joe Public The FDA and big pharm company's are in bed all over the place. Let's hope there is never any contaminated Vitamin C that hits the market or its ass will be banned, too

Booger, Thanks for the addy to order Tryptophan, I just put it on my shopping list but was not sure were to get it. I sent some karma your way!

Rocket

Were in MD you from. I grew up in Cumberland but moved away in 1978.

the reason why it got banned because its safer more effective then drugs like prozac but theres realy no money in tryptophan and the fda is a all boys club and btw like last year the fda made it available through a doc prescription but at liek 5 bucks a capsule

Rocket said:

Where in MD you from. I grew up in Cumberland but moved away in 1978.

Jessup

And for Mighty P. I take about 4 grams once a week just before bed. It puts me in a virtual coma for about 4 hours. Really relaxing.

Top Bottom