Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tryptophan Conspiracy

B

booger

From web page:

About the same time that L-tryptophan was removed from the market for human consumption, prescription antidepressants known as Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI's) began to emerge. These SSRI's were touted as a revolution in the correction of Serotonin Deficiency Syndrome.

Do you think that maybe someone purposely contaminated that batch of Showadenko tryptophan?
Information like this could lead one to that conclusion.

Its not like they planned it out, like in the movies, some may. They probably just get pressure to do this, and try to do the best at hiding it, and making their own employees believe it is bad. Why haven't they lifted that ban, From what I head it was very clear that contamination was the only issue.

With PPA, I thought there was a lot of studies showing that it can cause stroke, and was well known. But why did they do it out of the blue sky in fall of 2000?

Both substances are safe if used correctly, but you can say that for just about everything.

Also, I thought GHB was some horrifying drug, that would kill you or leave you in a coma for the rest of your life, and is used to date rape. I guess they forgot to tell you what dose those people in the stories were using. But according to sources, the FDA has recently approved GHB for use as a sleep aid, attainable through a prescription from your doctor. If I mentioned GHB in any positive way in public I would probably be crucified because of all the lies and stigma that circulates. People don't even want to analyze these days. They'll use " shut up its a drug, theres no explaining to do" for a defense, and thats the end of the story.

you can still get it in some places on the internet i forgot the sites, but a few people used it for losing weight and said it was great. Some say they even had to lower doseages b/c they were losing weight too fast.

It's never been illegal. It just can't be marketed anymore for human consumption. You won't find it in GNC or the likes.

whats the diffrence between l-tryptophan and 5-htp which is better? and does tryptophan release gh ?

Top Bottom