Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to get pregnant...

melmel25

Hello. My boyfriend and I are trying to have a baby. I am just wondering if it is possible for me to get pregnant if he is currently on a cycle of treneboline (sp?). Is there a pretty good chance, small, or no pretty much no chance at all? Thanks!

Try in the women's training forum... believe it or not, you may get more answers there. Ultimately, you will find out one way or another... right? LOL

Good luck.

The chance is reduced since he is currently on a cycle of steroids. Steroids often reduce the sperm count. It is not IMpossible, but could make it harder.

The truth is getting pregnant just isn't that easy even if you were both highly fertile ..... throw in seriods of any kind and that reduces your chances to highly unlikely. If you are serious about a baby you both need to get off everything except maybe some HCG for him.

Daisy_Girl said:
The chance is reduced since he is currently on a cycle of steroids. Steroids often reduce the sperm count. It is not IMpossible, but could make it harder.
very true.

Top Bottom