Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying the musclenow program

silvestrio90

Hey guys, what do you guys know about this program? is it worth to try it? is there something special about it or it's just another work out program?

The best workout program is the one you aren't currently doing. There is 'no magic' program. However, it's good to mix it up so your body keeps responding. Your body responds to different stimuli. If you keep training the same way, you will reach a plateau and your body will no longer keep responding.

Whenever a new client comes to me for training I ask for their current workout program. What I do then is send a workout program COMPLETELY different from their current workout program.

What a good workout program does is:
1. Pushes you out of your comfort zone
2. Gets you try something new
3. Makes you train HARD

Plus every body responds differently to workload. Some people grow like mfs on high rep programmes, whereas others need strength programmes to progress.

It all boils down to genetics, % of red and white muscle fibers in your body, and many other factors.

Personally I love to incorporate a lot of different type of muscle building methods and approaches whenever I switch up my programmes. Most importantly, getting out of comfort zone!

there is no right or wrong workout program as long as it is something you can stick with and that keeps things fun.

if you are using shitty form then it is wrong.. if you are not balancing out your muscles, warming up, and stretching after.. then it is also wrong. many personal trainers have no clue what they are doing

it is also important to try new things and push yourself if you want to improve. pro athletes practice hard and have the best coaches for a reason. to get them to perform at the best abilities.

It might be good for you, and it might be bad for me - it is all very individual, so you should rather try different things, and see what works best for YOU. Once you do so, do what works, and then keep searching for additional things that will give you good results. Bodybuilding is all about error and trial - you will never know what works best for you without trying first, and you can never completely rely on other's experience.

I like to bounce around to different workouts every 6 weeks. Try it and see if you like it. As long as you are training consistently then you should see some results.

Top Bottom