Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying new psl gear

Hey guys need some input I’m trying dbol for the first time and I got some orals from psl and they are a mix of dbol and drol I’ve always been told not to use to orals at once but I’m hoping someone could shed some light on that my cycle test c 300 week 25dbol and 25drol I was thinking of running mast along with it but not sure What I should I run my Arimidex at any help would be great
The statement people hear about not using 2 orals at once, is based off of safety and to avoid abuse. People can use 2 orals, but knowing the type or oral, how does it pair with the other, what is the goal, so many thing to consider along with duration use.

The orals that you have, is a special blend that is dosed VERY modest, and someone can achieve great results with using low dosages when paired with a complimentary drug along side.

This is a great PWO agent. Use on your lifting days, and take a break on off days, take 1hr before lifting.
Do not use this as a staple item in your program. Use for about 4-6 weeks and take a break. Anymore than 4-6 weeks is really unnecessary.

Top Bottom