Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying new psl gear

taylor22

Hey guys need some input I’m trying dbol for the first time and I got some orals from psl and they are a mix of dbol and drol I’ve always been told not to use to orals at once but I’m hoping someone could shed some light on that my cycle test c 300 week 25dbol and 25drol I was thinking of running mast along with it but not sure What I should I run my Arimidex at any help would be great

Hey guys need some input I’m trying dbol for the first time and I got some orals from psl and they are a mix of dbol and drol I’ve always been told not to use to orals at once but I’m hoping someone could shed some light on that my cycle test c 300 week 25dbol and 25drol I was thinking of running mast along with it but not sure What I should I run my Arimidex at any help would be great

you can use 2 orals why not
20mgs dbol, 25mgs anadrol, 7 caps n2guard for organs and liver

arimidex 0.5mgs ed is fine

I stacked both euro pharma and gold from PSL, both high quality
smart thing to pick PSL for your cycle

arimidex dose 0.5mgs ed with dbol

20mgs dbol, 25mgs anadrol with some n2guard 7-10caps is a good dose

Ai I like aromasin but since you have arimidex 0.5mgs ED or EOD

PSL gear of choice, Euro pharma is my brand

2 orals are fine to stack just add organ/liver support like n2guard

Aromatase inhibitors you need higer dose 0.5mgs ed

you can stack to 2 orals I stacked anavar/tbol, dbol/anadrol before and favorite anavar/winstrol 50mgs each
you should use n2guard ED 7 caps with it

Not a fan of full stops or commas?

Top Bottom