Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying Dermacrine

My initial conclusion about the dermacrine.

I used 3-4 pumps a day for almost 8 weeks. The most immediate effect was a feeling of focus and energy. I found out quickly not to put it on at night or I would have a restless nights sleep. As for strength increases they were very slow and gradual, but I did get stronger. Some of this might be because of better diet and working out harder, but I believe the product also increased my strength. Example: I was getting 5-7 reps on the DB bench press using the 45lb dumbbells when I started. Yesterday I got 10 reps unassisted and then 8 and 9 the next two sets.
These were personal best. You need to be patient though, it was about 5 weeks in before I really noticed any difference in my strength. I've actually felt strongest this week now that I'm done with the bottle.

As for size, I did not see any size increases. In fact, my arms were 12.375 and 12.125 when I started and now they are 12.25 and 12 inches. I believe part of this is because I stopped using NO when I started the dermacrine and also I feel the dermacrine actually helped lean me up. With more energy I was doing more cardio and lost a little bodyfat. I don't know if this is normal but it is what happened to me.

As for female sides, I experienced little. No voice change or sensations in my privates, a little chest/back acne but not much more than normal, and my period was fairly normal (though I am currently heavier than normal).

My initial conclusion is that this product is a good product if you know what to expect. If your diet and workout are on track then the dermacrine will give you focus and energy. It will also give you some strength gains but you must be patient--4-6 weeks before I noticed. It will not increase your muscle size.

I hope this helps, especially any ladies considering the product. It is a little pricey but I bought two during the bogo sale so I am going to try it again in about 6-8 weeks.

I will probably add another post in about 7-10 days to comment on any results/sides I might still be feeling.

Rebecca D

IME, the "boost" from it takes about 4-6 days to fully diminish. 10 days probably would be an ideal time for a follow-up post. :)

I've been on vacation for a week and now that you mention it I have not. Looked for a package outside or a notice but didn't see one. I'm sure it will arrive soon. Thanks for the great service.

As for my final analysis of the dermacrine. I like it. On a scale of 10 I would give it a 7. It isn't a magic ointment that turns you into superman (woman), but it does help. No real size gains but energy, focus, and some strength. Two weeks after finishing my bottle I miss it. The extra boost I felt was nice. I will use my second bottle starting at the end of August.

Rebecca D

Top Bottom