Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Try to read the FBI files on Bernard Baruch...

Testosterone boy said:
The real owners of the Federal Reserve and the Federal Reserve System are:

a) Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin;
b) Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris;
c) Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy;
d) Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam;
e) Lehman Brothers Bank of New York;
f) Kuhn, Loeb Bank of New York;
g) Chase Manhattan Bank of New York;
h) Goldman Sachs Bank of New York; and
i) Approximately three hundred people, known to each other and/or relations of the "owners," who hold stock in the Federal Reserve System. They comprise an interlocking, International Banking Cartel of wealth beyond comprehension.

Christ they're pretty much all Jews. You'd think some of them would at least change their names, like Lev Bronstein (Leon Trotsky) did. Of course, that would be too suspicious to get away with these days. I think the only original investor who wasn't Jewish was Rockefeller.

hanselthecaretaker said:
Christ they're pretty much all Jews. You'd think some of them would at least change their names, like Lev Bronstein (Leon Trotsky) did. Of course, that would be too suspicious to get away with these days. I think the only original investor who wasn't Jewish was Rockefeller.
It's not surprising the banking industry is dominated by Jews, money lending was one of the few professions open to them in Europe. No self-respecting Christian would be a banker.Charging interest was forbidden and made illegal by the Christian church as immoral. Jews could not by Jewish law charge interest to other Jews but that was not the case when making a loan to gentiles. My high school history teacher did his masters thesis on the subject.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_banking
"Jews were ostracized from most professions by local rulers, the Church and the guilds, were pushed into marginal occupations considered socially inferior, such as tax and rent collecting and moneylending, while the provision of financial services increasingly demanded by the expansion of European trade and commerce."

javaguru said:
I heard that GW Bush not only planned the 9/11 attacks but also wanted to fly one of the planes until Dick Cheney told him he would probably die in the attack.

"OH! That's right....good call Dick, thanks. :D Oh hey I could use an umbrella like that German nanny what's her name....Julie Poppins."

what does any of this have to do with BB and his FBi files?

Gambino said:
sounds like a smart man, preserved his life.
in your eyes is a man only able to prove his worth thru war and violence?
in times of usa war is it really a smart idea to send the nation's wealthiest and most properous off to die?

...While consciously damaging the lives of plenty of others. If he was truly smart he would've found a better way to preserve his life than through swindling.

hanselthecaretaker said:
Entertaining, but ultimately just more propaganda. Take out the swearing and it could fit right in with Olbermann's Countdown, The Daily Show, O'Reilly Factor, Fox News, etc.
Has any mainstream journalist seriously investigated the 9/11 conspiracy theory and found it credible? That's a serious question because I've never followed the conspiracy theorists.

Honestly, I can't see how a conspiracy of that magnitude could be pulled off. The Republicans couldn't pull off or cover up a hotel break in.

javaguru said:
Has any mainstream journalist seriously investigated the 9/11 conspiracy theory and found it credible? That's a serious question because I've never followed the conspiracy theorists.

Honestly, I can't see how a conspiracy of that magnitude could be pulled off. The Republicans couldn't pull off or cover up a hotel break in.

They've gone off the deep end. That's the problem, most of them get too caught up in it and cross the line.

If anything, our government could arguably be indirectly responsible as a result of unjust political practices. Could you imagine the implications if they were discovered to be directly involved? It's almost an unimaginable scenario.

Top Bottom