Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT Blast add on advice

TRT user here. 46 yrs old. 6'-226 lbs. Currently blasting 400MG per week of T-Cyp. My regular program is 200mg per week. I am in week 8 and will run for another 4 weeks then take a break for a few months. Adex .5 tu/thur. I've gained about 20lbs in the last two months. This is my "first" cycle.

I've read so much damn info that I am not sure of what to add to my next blast or even with regular TRT protocol . I'm looking to cut a bit more and add some definition. My cholesterol is a tad high on particle size but numbers good overall. I am concerned about that. BP is good as is triglycerides.

I hit the gym 3 days a week. Mon- Chest/tri/shoulders. Tues-Back and Bi. Fri- Legs. Diet is decent but not perfect. No fast food, lower carbs.

My thoughts were-

1. Do Anavar 50mg per day for the last 4 weeks on next blast. Add NPP 400MG for 8 weeks beginning of next blast, try a SARM for the entire 12 weeks next blast or EQ for 8 weeks.

Thanks in advance.

200 ew is not a trt dose I. The long run your looking in the world of hurt here. Triglycerides are high this sounds like your diet. You need tii on clean up fatty foods. With your cholesterol take krill oil from your big box store at about 1g to 3g daily that should clear up ldl and raise hdl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom