Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trouble Losing Weight

Your diet looks okay. I would add some fats in at least 2 of your meals. Either 1T peanut butter, 1/2 oz almonds or 1 T olive oil...

Carb cycling is another approach that would help. You can have high carb days and low carb days. Try that and see how that works for you.

I would also add in a fat burner. I get amazing results from Forged Burner by Need2BuildMuscle.
Forged Burner
Carb cycling is working wonderfully for me! Im also using kdrol t2 alpha and forged burner. Tuna in a can ( two times a week so as not to get mercury posioning) grilled chicken breasts in a plastic bag and both two cheap too go type foods

I am counting calories. My fat % is at 20, Carb 30% and Protein 50%. In the second phase of p90x, I believe it goes to 20, 40, and 40. Seriously, I am counting every cal.
The turkey burgers are from Sam's, basically ground turkey, 98% lean or some crap. I am taking flax in the morning, making yogurt treats with dannon vanilla yogurt and blackberries/rasberries/blueberries (which ever one I am in the mood for).

Based on burn the fat feed the muscle, and me being 31.5 yrs old, 250, 6 foot, and using moderatly active, I should be taking in around 3600 cals to MAINTAIN. So I started at at 3000, but did not seem to work. I then lowered it to around 2600. I was still around 250 then out of no where last week, I hit 244.
Water?
Well, this weekend, Saturday I helped my mother in law move. Only had breakfast and then after the move, we had mexican and I had two margarritas. Sunday was just a normal day, had all my meals as normal.
Monday morning, I am back at 249. P90x yesterday and JiuJitsu at night, and I am still sitting at 249.

This is crazy.

Right now I am counting cals and taking in around 2500 to 2700.
Oh, and I had blood work done on my thyroid to make sure, and it all came back normal. Doc said to just lower my cals to 2500 or so.

I will for sure try the fat burner, but I cant figure what is wrong here.

One thing I am noticing is I AM drinking a lot of water, but not really peeing as much as I used to when drinking water like crazy. Am I holding water for some reason? Sodium/Salt from the mexican place? I dont know, just grasping at straws here to see what I am doing.

Going to try and add some foods that Radar said. Money/Time is what really determines what I can eat.

add extra virgin olive oil when you cook ,and balsic vinegar along with red wine vinegar with your salads ,have a salad every day with a bit of cheese and a tad of your favorite dressing ,mix well ,you will be suprised how less you can get by on.

Radar is right about the food..........also there is fat burner in the market which has alot of hype and customer rating...<a href="http://www.nutrahealthsupply.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=33">USPlabs OxyElite Pro</a> try to give it a try ...its good for energy/motivation and burn calories

Top Bottom