Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trouble Keeping Gains??? Help!!!

WinnyPumps

What the fuck!!! I'm now about one month into pct and I have lost about 10 fuckin pounds in the last 2 weeks. My muscles are lookin flat, my pumps in the gym suck! I look a little leaner and I am still working out hard but fuck! That means I am only up 7 pounds from when I started! Now I'm 5'10'', 205lbs, around 12% bf. What am I doing wrong???

My Pct- I did 1000iu eod hcg for about 10 days
Running adex, Sustain, and toco-8.
Didnt think I would lose gains this quick and it's upsetting to say the least. I'm going on forever, LOL!

sorry for your loss brother! :p 7 lbs of lean muscle after a cycle is a pretty good job i would say. what did u run

Has your training intensity decreased or have you dropped back on your diet, you need to keep both up until your body adjusts then you might be able to keep those gains.

RADAR

When i come off a cycle i deflate. Sure proper PCT and diet help but inevitably you're gonna lose 90% of your gains. I know a ton of people will argue with me but i've done probably 20 cycles and that is my experience. My goal is to keep the gains as long as possible but once your frame gets large enough you simply can't hold on to 20 inch arms without staying juiced. Best way to prevent it is to simply inject.

When i come off a cycle i deflate. Sure proper PCT and diet help but inevitably you're gonna lose 90% of your gains. I know a ton of people will argue with me but i've done probably 20 cycles and that is my experience. My goal is to keep the gains as long as possible but once your frame gets large enough you simply can't hold on to 20 inch arms without staying juiced. Best way to prevent it is to simply inject.

sab but true! Gotta keep the cals high too, usually after PCT appetite turns to shit due to low test..FORCE yourself to eat and try and stay in the mind frame of going for those last two reps like when your on

Has your training intensity decreased or have you dropped back on your diet, you need to keep both up until your body adjusts then you might be able to keep those gains.

RADAR

My instensity has been pretty dam good and I've only lost a little bit of strength. Way stronger than I was prior to my cycle. I have been slackin a little on my diet but really not that much to lose weight so quickly!!!
I believed in all this proper pct stuff but I think you lose at least half your gains no matter what and it sucks. It seems if I would do the time on=time off thing I would alomst be back to sqaure one. I guess 7 pounds ain't that bad but I'm only 205lbs. I figured I could hold onto alot more. It's not like I'm 250 and have to eat a shitload of food day in day out to hold onto every pound. SHIT!

I know guys who've kept 90% of their gains from their last cycles over 2 years ago.
I've got a friend who gained about 80 pounds in 15 months, went from 150 to 230 when he was 18, he's 23 now and hasn't juiced since he was 18, he's 235 and 10%

I know guys who've kept 90% of their gains from their last cycles over 2 years ago.
I've got a friend who gained about 80 pounds in 15 months, went from 150 to 230 when he was 18, he's 23 now and hasn't juiced since he was 18, he's 235 and 10%

I needed to hear that :worried: :mix:

Top Bottom