Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple V ?

CardioGirl

Tried to ask this earlier by bumping an old thread but I think it got pushed down to far.How's the clen goin? What dosage are you using? Are you really jittery on it? i got mine coming this week ...its the pump kind too ...so any feedback you can give me would be great:) (are you taking 2 pumps a day?)

hey girl...yeah im taking 2 weeks on 2 weeks off..currently on week 3...first 2 weeks did one pump AM and one PM...started too high though the first night...so take it easy the first times and take it in the morning only...i didnt sleep HAHA

but it wore off quickly....i wasnt jittery after the first day....

and i shed 7lbs so far..prolly alot of H20...dont really see a major difference...looking forward to the next 2 weeks :)

Whats going to be your next cycle TV3?? Are you going to stick to the equine class or try something new??

Your done with the first,right??

im still running the winny....just switched type and i am injecting it, will be done this month....next stop is PRIMO babe....already got it....

tripleV said:
im still running the winny....just switched type and i am injecting it, will be done this month....next stop is PRIMO babe....already got it....

Good luck with the Primo!!!!

thanks....but it won't be for a while....im going off everything while i do some travellin this winter :)

Top Bottom