Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRIPLE THREAT 3/60 kicks ass!!!!

CYCLEON

This stuff is AWESOME!!!!! best tasting MRP ever! ordered it awhile ago but just got around to trying it - was doing a short stint of keto... ugh :(

I hate MRPs cause I always get diareah or gas or bloating or well...:sick: u get the picture. This stuff tastes great (chocolate) and im not getting the queezy protein stomach - only stuff ive used that i didnt put it in milk and still tastes good. Cant use it on keto but for the rest of the time, it good s**t at a fine price.
George - are u sure this stuff is good for me???? I gotta get me some vanilla.

I have heard great things about it as well, Once I am done my Myoplex, I will order some and give it a try.

M18

It's on sale!!! Get a tub NOW.

Mustang 18,
It's on sale now if you want get a tub and save it for when you finish the Myoplex. I got a tub today on my desk. I saw it was on sale and order 2 more tubs just now. Take care and good luck.

well i can see why it seems odd but i can assure you im no EF employee plugging on a board and i would also consider it instead of protein factory next time. now this will def sound like im sucking up, but i think alot of ppl just think george is a good guy and like what he stands for unlike other companies run by people like the Biotest crew or bill phillips. i still wish he would just stick to selling supplements he truly believes in (i mean like i wouldnt even carry prohormones...), but to his credit he doesnt hype his shit up to hell constantly and is pretty straight up about it. personally tho if i was running the company i wouldnt sell a single supplement that i didnt think an average income person SHOULD use.

Staind said:
well i can see why it seems odd but i can assure you im no EF employee plugging on a board and i would also consider it instead of protein factory next time. now this will def sound like im sucking up, but i think alot of ppl just think george is a good guy and like what he stands for unlike other companies run by people like the Biotest crew or bill phillips. i still wish he would just stick to selling supplements he truly believes in (i mean like i wouldnt even carry prohormones...), but to his credit he doesnt hype his shit up to hell constantly and is pretty straight up about it. personally tho if i was running the company i wouldnt sell a single supplement that i didnt think an average income person SHOULD use.

Thank you. I appreciate your comments and support.

Im certainly in no way affiliated with EF - I just thought the stuff is good - Ive got no interest in saying it (tho if George wnts to send me some vanilla he's welcome ;) ). prohormones are what they are - for some people, thats what they want. I appreciate that GS doesnt come out with claims that they are "so powerfull, it should be illegal" and that kind of crap. I used to buy that stuff - Ive got a shelf that represends perhaps $1,000 worth of stuff in that category when i still was under the mistaken impression that "steroids will kill u" and other such nonsense. I doubt I will ever buy another prohormone but I still like to patronize in the areas that make sense and there is a high quality product, such as MRPs and ECA stacks. Again, kudos to GS for listening to the "hard core" folks to help keep pushing the edge in nutrition.

Would someone beable to tell me the amount of protein/carbs in the triple threat, and anything else about it, that hasnt been posted already. thanx guys

Top Bottom