Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trip to Mexico

yogiart

Hi,
I am in Mexico for the first time. I can't help it but I've went to few pharmacies wondering about AAS prices. I was drooling When I saw test E, Deca, EQ, anavar and Nolva sold for very good prices. I can buy an entire cycle for about $120.
I am here with my wife and kids. I feel very scared crossing the boarder with these items so I didn't buy. I feel regret that I am going back to USA tomorrow empty handed but I will never risk it with my children in the car.

What if I was caught with a couple of bottles of test C? Will it be a felony or I will only lose the items? I won't buy but I am entertaining the idea.

A lot of the guys is those pharmacies have "buddies" in the local police force down there. Long story short it's not worth the risk to buy, carry, ship, anything.

Military guys get busted all the time doing that. Chances are greater than 50% you'll make it, but there are better ways brother.
'

I wouldn't mail. I think mailing is higher risk than putting the couple bottles inside the car or under the seat. But again, I will not do it because I have children. I would pay more money for lower risk if I have to.

I think if your traveling in car best place would be to keep on u personally...they may search car but doubt that search you too close especially when they find nothing in the car...could easily put a couple vials 2-3 in your boxers or underwear...or ask the wife to stash deep if you get my drift unless you prefer them in your ass..

Hide them in a good place. Drug dogs cannot legally be trained to find anabolic steroids. Its up to the inspectors to find them.

Kinda Dumb it's a few dollars! Imagine being arrested in front of your children and wife for what 120bucks! Buy it and mail it to your house with a fake first name correct last name! If it comes great if not its 120. Bucks big deal!

Top Bottom