Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tribulus Terrestris - best brand ?

baustine

I knowTribulus Terrestris has been discussed a lot, but I can't seem to find an agreement on the best brand, which of the following are best, I'm looking for straight up Tribulus Terrestris so nothing like Tribex or anything else that's mixed with other stuff.

1. Optimum Tribulus 625
-Bodybuilding.com - Optimum Tribulus 625 - 40% Saponins! On sale now!

2. Perfect Nutrition, Bulgarian Tribulus - Buy Perfect Nutrition, Bulgarian Tribulus 650mg (90 capsules) in Canada - Canoe Shopping

3. Ultimate Nutrition Bulgarian Tribulus - Bodybuilding.com - Ultimate Nutrition Bulgarian Tribulus - Natural Testosterone Enhancer!* On sale now!

4. Tribulus Terrestris Extract Standardized to: 40% Saponins & 19% Protodioscin - Amazon.com: Tribulus Terrestris - 90 Capsules 450mg 40% Saponins 180mg Testosterone Booster: Health & Personal Care

5. Ultimate Nutritio Bulgarian Tribulus - Bulgarian Tribulus

Let me know what brand you guys think is the best...

You have to find one with high protodioscin content. Don't be fooled, though. A lot of companies trick you into thinking it's a high content by using the word "blend". I have yet to find a good priced tribulus supplement with high protodioscin , they're all extremely expensive.

Gokshura by himalayan pharmaceuticals - the same company that makes liv 52. Best i've ever used. I take it alongwith my daily supplements. It is a year round thing for me.

Make sure you don;t have low LH or Tribulus can increase estrogen.

Personally, it never did much for me. And I used to get boxes of Tribex for free when I worked at Biotest.

Go with UNLEASHED bro. It kicks tribs ass.

Everyone relates to tribulus as the libido enhancer blah blah but few actually realize its true use in ayurveda. Trib is basically used in Indian Ayurveda to treat different prostrate issues. The libido enhancement etc is a side effect and its secondary use :heart:

Herbal based testosterone boosters like tribulus work best when they are stacked with one and another as they work synergistically. Rather then just use a tribulus supplement, I would use a multi ingredient testosterone boosting formula that contains tribulus.

I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com. It contains tribulus along with 6 other ingredients to boost testosterone and keep estrogen in the low-normal range so you won't experience any side effects like gyno.

Top Bottom