Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tribulus and eurycoma(LJ100) for libido question

Killler

Do tribulus and/or longjack have to be used consistently or can you pop a pill from time to time?

Or maybe even every other or every third day?

Reason I ask this is because when I take one pill of TestoJack 100,I get great libido boost.

The next day the libido effect is diminished,and about ten days into the use,unpleasant sides like nervousness,kick in.

So do they have to be taken consistently over a period of time or can be taken when needed?

I mean in case they actually do something to the hormones?

Like,you wouldn`t take hormones occasionaly but follow a strict cycle.

triblus wont do nothing to your own hormones its herbal..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness
Are you sure?

What about Eurycoma?

I have a hard time understanding the difference between the impact on the endocrine system of herbal extracts and synthetic hormones.

It may sound stupid....

But I mean impact is impact,right?

Are you sure?

What about Eurycoma?

I have a hard time understanding the difference between the impact on the endocrine system of herbal extracts and synthetic hormones.

It may sound stupid....

But I mean impact is impact,right?

"Impact is impact?" No. Taking a synthetic hormone usually causes your body to stop its own hormone production, and herbal supplements can cause your body to increase its own production, or free up bound T. So one causes shutdown of your system and the other enhances your own production. Not the same at all.

Last edited:
Do tribulus and/or longjack have to be used consistently or can you pop a pill from time to time?

Or maybe even every other or every third day?

Reason I ask this is because when I take one pill of TestoJack 100,I get great libido boost.

The next day the libido effect is diminished,and about ten days into the use,unpleasant sides like nervousness,kick in.

So do they have to be taken consistently over a period of time or can be taken when needed?

I mean in case they actually do something to the hormones?

Like,you wouldn`t take hormones occasionaly but follow a strict cycle.

If TestoJack gives you a libido boost from occasional use, aren't you answering your own question?

But if it has negative effects for you, why don't you try a different test booster? Unleashed is a great libido enhancer for example.

If TestoJack gives you a libido boost from occasional use, aren't you answering your own question?

But if it has negative effects for you, why don't you try a different test booster? Unleashed is a great libido enhancer for example.

I`ve heard good things about Unleashed.

But I already have a bottle of Natural Sterol Complex that i bought before.

What do you think of that one?
Ingredients are:

Beta Stosterol (Stigmasterol; Fucostetol; Campesterol Mixed Sterols) *
Tribulus Terrestris *
Kudzu *
Methoxyisoflavone *
Beta Ecdyesterone *
5,7, Dihydroxyflavone *
Muira Puama *
Stinging Nettle Root *
Oriental Ginseng *
Kola Nut *
Cissus Quadrangularis *
White Button Mushroom *
Gymnema Sylvestre *
Eurycoma Longifolia *
Guarana *
Alfalfa *
Milk Thistle Root *
Spirulina *
Dandelion Root *
Garlic *
Ginger Root *
Licorice Root *
Wheat Grass *
Saw Palmetto Root *
Celery Seed *
Cayenne *
Chlorella *
Alpha-Linoic Acid *
Linoic Acid *
Oleic Acid *
Pamitric Acid *
Stearic Acid *
Phosphatidylethanolamine *
Phosphatidylcholine *
Phosphatidylinositol *
Muscle Cell Protection Blend 500mg *
Green Tea Leaf *
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf *
Citrus Bioflavonoids *
Grapeseed Extract *
Lycopene *

What do you mean?

I don't know about your sterol complex. It looks like it has a lot of the right stuff in it, but I'm not a big fan of "proprietary blends" where you don't know how much of the important ingredients you are getting. Universal in general seems to be a good company though.

So just try it and see, but I would use it at the label recommended dosage. Just because you got some bad sides from TestoJack, doesn't mean that stuff will do the same.

I don't know about your sterol complex. It looks like it has a lot of the right stuff in it, but I'm not a big fan of "proprietary blends" where you don't know how much of the important ingredients you are getting. Universal in general seems to be a good company though.

So just try it and see, but I would use it at the label recommended dosage. Just because you got some bad sides from TestoJack, doesn't mean that stuff will do the same.
Thanks a lot man,sounds reasonable.

That`s what I figured also.

Thank you very much for your effort!

Top Bottom