Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tri-test 400 and eq

yashdutt

Hi guys just after your guys opinions on pinin. I have pro-chem tri-test 400: test enanthate 120mg/ml, test cypionate 120mg/ml and test decanoate 160mg/ml. And pro-chem equibol 300.

How many times do you reckon it should be pinned a week if I'm running 600mg of both.

Currently pinnin twice a week, but I've read that it can just be done once a week. What do you guys think?

Hi guys just after your guys opinions on pinin. I have pro-chem tri-test 400: test enanthate 120mg/ml, test cypionate 120mg/ml and test decanoate 160mg/ml. And pro-chem equibol 300.

How many times do you reckon it should be pinned a week if I'm running 600mg of both.

Currently pinnin twice a week, but I've read that it can just be done once a week. What do you guys think?

Well if its no big deal then stick with twice a week as that's optimal for enanthate and cyp but it's not going to be detrimental if you only pin once. Only difference is you need an awfully big pin to fit all that juice so ya might as well split it up.

Twice a week is fine, I'd mix the gear for an easier shot, tri test can be thick as fk making sites very uncomfortable after shooting

Top Bottom