Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

300 week --( i know bros that have done more but coughed for weeks) but i have not used it in years and years..thought the stuff went the way of cheque drops

300mg is a good start. I like 400mg, I have used 800mg a week and seen no difference over 400mg. Use 500-600mg of test a week also. Great combo.

I found this excerpt from another website

"3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters). "

on Tren Hex now started at 300mg/wk for first three weeks, now bumped it up to 400 mg/wk. Starting to really feel it strength wise now, but not sure if its because I upped the dose(along with an increase in Test dose) or if its just been about five weeks and its starting to kick in, either way it feels good

in stereo said:
on Tren Hex now started at 300mg/wk for first three weeks, now bumped it up to 400 mg/wk. Starting to really feel it strength wise now, but not sure if its because I upped the dose(along with an increase in Test dose) or if its just been about five weeks and its starting to kick in, either way it feels good

I've used both Tren Hex and Tren Enth and I never start feeling the effect until about week 4-5, but how watch out for the last 5 weeks or so, you'll love it!

I was also using 300 of the Hex and 400 of the Enth...both are great and I never have any Tren side effects except for night sweats. Other than that I got a lot stronger and a lot leaner even though my diet sucked. Good luck bro.

I'm looking forward to it, not much sides either, some mild night sweats is about it and I tend to wake up more through the night but nothing too major. I have been told the tren Hex is milder for sides since it was designed more for human use

Top Bottom