Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone Acetate vs Enanthe?

Which compund is the best in your opinion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all I can say where did my hair go!!! Lol. Best gains ever on tren as long as you can deal with the insomnia and hair loss if your prone and winny doesnt help. When I run it which is only once a year for 6 weeks it goes something like this (tren 75mg EOD / test prop 75mg EOD / Winstrol 50mg EOD). Hope that helps.

I would def. not add winstrol dude. Thats too much on the scalp.

So 6 weeks of test Propionate and acetate ?
it would be like
300mg of Propionate per week
and 225mg of Acetate per week
Can i inculude Proviron in the cycle at 25mg?

I have only access to Nolvadex for PCT
and Proviron also

I have always used Tren E because when I was talking it I was already takinf so many things I would be like a pin cushion. So I have seen a few people say they didn't get insomnia with Tren A is this true?

I have been taking tren ace for two weeks and a couple days 50mg ed and I've had insomnia one night, thats it. Im usualy a very sound sleeper though...Im already seeing some pretty good vascularity..

My only experience is with ace. No insomnia bc I take 100mgs of trazadone at night, knocks me out but I wake up in a pool of sweat. Never had the tren cough, at least I dont think I have. Im not sure if the tren cough comes on from the initial injection and then stops or if it is just a nagging cough throughout the cycle? I have noticed I cough a little during the cycle, is this tren cough?

jjaas said:
My only experience is with ace. No insomnia bc I take 100mgs of trazadone at night, knocks me out but I wake up in a pool of sweat. Never had the tren cough, at least I dont think I have. Im not sure if the tren cough comes on from the initial injection and then stops or if it is just a nagging cough throughout the cycle? I have noticed I cough a little during the cycle, is this tren cough?
Yes I think the sweats and cough is worse with Ace. It does effect your breathing a little but if you shoot up incorrectly you will know about tren cough. It is often a violent coughing episode lasting for several minutes. It can be quite severe if the tren is released into the blood system by nicking a blood vessel. Always mix with your test prop or eq to dilute the concentration & help avoid this happening. Also A good idea to shake the excess off the needle before insertion.

Top Bottom