Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren-tfo/beastdrol...?

cmalley12

hey guys!

this is probly a question for needto ...but when stacking tren-tfo and beast should u take it ed or training days only?

thanks!
~12~

every day bro.

i also just got interested in bying some of that stuff.
not the beastdrol...im thinking about the dieselbolan and then the tren-tfo.

what pct do u use?

Hay I love to have threads about my products in the aas forum. But I also love ef and i love to make sure its clean. My products are the best around but lets try and keep most of the threads about them in the sups forum where they should be.

More people know about how to run them and pct for them in the sups forum anyway. We have a pretty active sups forum. Dabuffguy runs a nice show over here.

Best pct would be
Testosterone Recovery Stack

or
Sustain Alpha unleashed/postcycle.

One could get away with just a bottle of
Sustain Alpha though.

You take them everyday bro. You'll love the combo. Big gains in strength and muscle mass here. :evil:

So this answered part my questions from a thread I posted. Do you start running the TRS once the stack is done or do you start a few weeks before the cycle is complete. Should a AI be used with dieselbolan/tren-tfo stack? I too am interested in using these products.

So this answered part my questions from a thread I posted. Do you start running the TRS once the stack is done or do you start a few weeks before the cycle is complete. Should a AI be used with dieselbolan/tren-tfo stack? I too am interested in using these products.

you start the pct as soon as the cycle is over. More then likely
you will not need a ai. No one has needed it so far. But I will have some ai products coming out soon .

Top Bottom