Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren PCT

millar69

Im doing my first tren cycle in june 37.5ed I have Dostinex that I plan on taking .5 e4d, I also have 10,000iu of hcg.
My question is should I run hcg in cycle or at the end and should I use another anti e during and PCT?

What is the proposed length for the cycle?

Jenetic

1,000 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for three weeks. Then, discontinue HCG and continue with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

Jenetic

Jenetic said:
1,000 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for three weeks. Then, discontinue HCG and continue with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

Jenetic

Jenetic, I assume your last post is regarding the use of Hcg post cycle.
Should I use Hcg during this cycle? also is Arimidex work the same way as Nolvadex?

HCG will not be needed during the cycle. Arimidex and Nolvadex are two different substances. Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor which inhibits and/or decreases the production of estrogen where Nolvadex competes with estrogen at the receptor site. Nolvadex is cost effective and more than sufficient in your case.

Jenetic

i wouldnt run the nolva it can cause gyno form tren it raises your prolactin levels thats why your running the dostinex run clomid at the end

kaoz said:
i wouldnt run the nolva it can cause gyno form tren it raises your prolactin levels thats why your running the dostinex run clomid at the end

very very low pobability of this occuring. I run nolva with nandrolones all the time w/o issue

Some of you guys have been touting 1,000 of HCG for Monday, Wed and Friday injections. My question is would this be better or no more effective than doing 500IU of this Monday through Saturday to get a total of 3,000 for that week?
Just curious.
Don't mean to change the thread on you guys. :)

Top Bottom