Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Only Cycle

tren-only cycles are sweet spot ones

300mgs tren is the right dose

tren only cycles have been done to death, they are easy for you
300mgs trenbolone
50mgs winstrol (yes oral)
n2guard, aromasin, cardarine

trenbolone solo wow! did that a while back
400mgs trenbolone acetate did EOD injections
20mgs cardarine (tren cough)
0.25mgs dostinex/week (prolactin)
7 caps n2guard/ed (organ liver support on tren)

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Anyone ever tried a a Tren only cycle? I’ve read on here to keep the tren/test ratio pretty close to the same dosage and I have always followed that advice, but I’m curious as to why the testosterone is needed along with the tren? Thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Probably so you don't come back and bitch about the crazy sides

Appreciate all the great replies and advice. At this point I’m thinking tren 50mg ED (350mg wk), anavar, N2Guard (7 caps ED) and Cardarine 20mg ED in the morning. Unsure about the Anavar dose thinking 30-50mg ED, split evenly 3 times (morning, afternoon, night). Should also note that I am ok with the frequency of daily injections. Is there a downside of stopping my testosterone TRT dose while on this cycle and just continuing it once the cycle listed above is over or would it be better to just continue using Test at my TRT dosage throughout?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom