Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Only Cycle

82jdub

EF Logger
Logger
Anyone ever tried a a Tren only cycle? I’ve read on here to keep the tren/test ratio pretty close to the same dosage and I have always followed that advice, but I’m curious as to why the testosterone is needed along with the tren? Thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Steve has done it many times... its nothing i have personally done but he has a good amount of experience with it... i am done with tren so i wont ever be trying it and im one that always prefers to have test as the base of my cycle but there are plenty of people that have done it so ill let them chime in

i've run tren every which way.

i like it best when stacked with a mild anabolic like var or tbol. using test with it has drawbacks because you are unnecessarily increasing estrogenic and androgenic sides.

Thanks for the response. I already have var so I’ll most definitely consider adding that. I’ve never logged a cycle, but I am considering doing so this time. Already have all my gear just trying to determine what direction I want to go. Personally I don’t like the bloating from running test at a dosage more than TRT level. Why does TEST always seem to be advised as the base of a cycle?

Anyone ever tried a a Tren only cycle? I’ve read on here to keep the tren/test ratio pretty close to the same dosage and I have always followed that advice, but I’m curious as to why the testosterone is needed along with the tren? Thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

I've done tren only a few times it was good

i did
300mgs trenbolone enanthate/week
7caps n2guard/day
20mgs cardarine/day
0.25mgs dostinex/week

Pumps were amazing and strong as an ox

oh that's my favorite but if you can swing it add winstrol
300mgs trenbolone + 50mgs winstrol/ed + n2guard/cardarine/dostinex

Trenbolone only, interesting cycle for sure

400mgs trenbolone/week (3 injections)
7 caps n2guard
0.25mgs dostinex
20mgs cardarine

make sure you do 3-4 injections so you dont get hit with a massive trenbolone dose
so like 100mgs mon/wed/thur/sat

Top Bottom