Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren hex

LOG LOG LOG
we need you to log this. i am curious to see if you run tren hex again what happens with your side effects

maybe it Is it a coincidence if you're not getting side effects
tren hex is in between ace and E in terms of esters
log journal this

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

if you have discovered a type of tren that doesn't cause any sides then you would become a millionaire overnight
all anabolic steroids have side effects

maybe the tren hex you used was underdosed or fake
who knows
can you log your next tren cycle for us

I would love to see a log out of you showing proof that you don't get tren hex sides
I wonder if you are mistaken or maybe if you just had a lucky cycle where things went right

Can someone recommend a legit tren hex manufacturer? When it real tren hex I have no sides like I do with tren e or tren a
I’m sorry I didn’t mean no sides. I dont get the paranoid side effect like I did with the others. Rapid heart rate night sweats yeah of course!!! Sorry I took a while to get back I work over seas and been traveling. Thanks for the responses

Top Bottom