Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren gyno help

First of all I'm not using Nolva with tren. I'm not using tren its cleared from my system
I'm not stupid I have read the write ups on here I have been here fr some time
I'm not playing with my nipples all day I'm just checking every few days and I never said there were lumps
The caber is not bunk it came from an Australian pharmacy
Just looking for people who have had similar issues or any insight, not for people to try and shoot me down and repeat things like most of the sheep on here. No offence meant saying that, but I'm not a newbie to this stuff

Well if you're such a fucking pro, what are you asking for help from a bunch of sheep then? You should know exactly how to prevent your hormones from getting so fucked up that you're now able to breast feed. No one started bashing you until you came back as a fucking dickhead. You did state you were squeezing you nipples so I made a simple response to inform you about that trying to help like you asked for. You'd be surprised to know how many people don't know what fucking with your nipples does. So go ahead pro figure your shit out then on your own.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

Support your local 81
AFFA Red and White

hey all, heres the deal

was taking 70mg tren EOD
was taking prami but not consistently as it gives me nasty sides
left nipple started getting a little puffy so i squeezed and some pin prick of brown fluid come out (colostrum). so staarted taking heaps of prami every day, didnt help and its gotten worse.
nipples are very pointy nd very puffy.
got some legit pharmacy caber and its not working either. libido is up a bit but my nipples still look shitty and the left one is able to make a fair bit of fluid if i squeeze
i have dropped tren as soon as it happened and i am just taking prop and masteron

estrogen is LOW, joints are sore, so its definitely not estrgen doing anything
im getting a box of nolva early next week and im gonna start adding those to see if they go down, not sure what to stop the lactating colostrum tho.
i am taking 4mg caber a day which is HUGE.

Ok bro in france when bro have the same shit he take proviron 2/day and he spred some testosterone gel to blok the area of aromatase that realy work well but not majic u need 3 week with this protocol
Hope that s can help u

Sent from my GT-N7000 using EliteFitness

Ok bro in france when bro have the same shit he take proviron 2/day and he spred some testosterone gel to blok the area of aromatase that realy work well but not majic u need 3 week with this protocol
Hope that s can help u

Sent from my GT-N7000 using EliteFitness

testosterone gel does not block prolactin.

you probably should sit back and learn on the forum before giving this type of advice.

Well this escalated quickly... I was stressed and frustrated so you guys swearing at me really pissed me off. And I got in a bit of a panic about the Nolva. Just thought nothing else was working so why not

Stevesmi you are right I know exactly where I went wrong and it'll never happen again. It's my 3rd tren run and my first with prami and not caber and I was using 70mg eod so I guess with the low dose it really caught me off guard

GOOD NEWS
Woke up and my right nipple is all the way down and 100% back to normal
Left nipple is 95% of the way there. Looks like caber takes time to start working after starting at nothing to get probably sky high prolactin levels down
So again I say sorry about the aggro but I felt like I was being slammed
Thanks to those with constructive criticism

Good response bro, lets keep it civil and respectful...am glad to hear the puffy nips are starting to settle down.
caber is a better choice over prami imo.

Well this escalated quickly... I was stressed and frustrated so you guys swearing at me really pissed me off. And I got in a bit of a panic about the Nolva. Just thought nothing else was working so why not

Stevesmi you are right I know exactly where I went wrong and it'll never happen again. It's my 3rd tren run and my first with prami and not caber and I was using 70mg eod so I guess with the low dose it really caught me off guard

GOOD NEWS
Woke up and my right nipple is all the way down and 100% back to normal
Left nipple is 95% of the way there. Looks like caber takes time to start working after starting at nothing to get probably sky high prolactin levels down
So again I say sorry about the aggro but I felt like I was being slammed
Thanks to those with constructive criticism

once you start developing problems that means the problem has existed for a certain amount of time .. now that you got on the caber it has corrected the problem but it took some time.. the good thing about prolactin (unlike estrogen) is that you can slam it to zero.. not saying you should because overdosing drugs isn't good and all drugs have sides, but men DO NOT need prolactin and the only reason men have it is natures way to stop overpopulation (my theory)... estrogen on the other hand should never be slammed to zero because men need estrogen

the thing that upset people was you calling them 'sheep' ... keep in mind many of your friends who use tren probably don't even use anything for prolactin.. on EF we try and teach the right way to cover all bases on cycle.. now some people can get away with no ancillaries and be fine, some guys can run winny, mast, tren combo and keep their hair.. everyone is different.. but why take that chance? this is why we always teach to cover all bases. the first time i ran tren i used caber on it and had zero issues thanks to EF where i learned to stack caber with it.

Top Bottom