Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren gyno help

auslifter90

hey all, heres the deal

was taking 70mg tren EOD
was taking prami but not consistently as it gives me nasty sides
left nipple started getting a little puffy so i squeezed and some pin prick of brown fluid come out (colostrum). so staarted taking heaps of prami every day, didnt help and its gotten worse.
nipples are very pointy nd very puffy.
got some legit pharmacy caber and its not working either. libido is up a bit but my nipples still look shitty and the left one is able to make a fair bit of fluid if i squeeze
i have dropped tren as soon as it happened and i am just taking prop and masteron

estrogen is LOW, joints are sore, so its definitely not estrgen doing anything
im getting a box of nolva early next week and im gonna start adding those to see if they go down, not sure what to stop the lactating colostrum tho.
i am taking 4mg caber a day which is HUGE.

Don't use nolva with tren.. it will make things worse

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Quit fucking with your nips too. Don't squeeze and rub them. All that's doing is making your problem worse. That irritates the gyno and also raises prolactin. You already know the lumps are there and that you're lactating so there's no reason to keep fucking with them. Do a search on this forum, there's a few great write ups on how to eliminate gyno.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

Support your local 81
AFFA Red and White

Bro at that dose of caber and nothing's happening it has to be bunk. I take way more tren then you were and I take caber once every week or two. As long as you control estrogen and lower the prolactin when it starts to raise you shouldn't have any issues
I'd look into another source ASAP.if the caber was legit within a day or two that leakage would have stopped.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Ntbm support number
tel:1-631-443-4461

http://venomchat.com/

First of all I'm not using Nolva with tren. I'm not using tren its cleared from my system
I'm not stupid I have read the write ups on here I have been here fr some time
I'm not playing with my nipples all day I'm just checking every few days and I never said there were lumps
The caber is not bunk it came from an Australian pharmacy
Just looking for people who have had similar issues or any insight, not for people to try and shoot me down and repeat things like most of the sheep on here. No offence meant saying that, but I'm not a newbie to this stuff

You don't mix nolva with 19nors or its derivatives (tren).. nolva can cause your prolactin relates issues to become worse.. you have a shitty attitude bro.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

First of all I'm not using Nolva with tren. I'm not using tren its cleared from my system
I'm not stupid I have read the write ups on here I have been here fr some time
I'm not playing with my nipples all day I'm just checking every few days and I never said there were lumps
The caber is not bunk it came from an Australian pharmacy
Just looking for people who have had similar issues or any insight, not for people to try and shoot me down and repeat things like most of the sheep on here. No offence meant saying that, but I'm not a newbie to this stuff

whats with the fuckin attitude here ?????

folks have chimed in to help you...nobody called you a newbie but YOU are the one that started the help thread.

you said that you have been squeezing your nips - that DOES aggrivate the situation , did you know that ?

you want to throw nolva at it now ? fuck thats thats just dumb and panicking, how long have you been off tren ? how long does it take for tren ace to COMPLETELY clear your system ? dont quote me the half life.

did you get bloods done ?

if you think this place is full of " sheep " and you are getting shit advice then get your wallet out and go to an endocrinologist.

not stupid an u hav read few threads here so u know wat to do and.......ur gonna take nolva!!!!!uv read jak shit on here buy a bra

Letrozole will solve this. Doesn't matter if its tren gyno, its so strong it will suppress prolactin levels.

I suggest you get on some.

your prolactin is probably out of control .

need to get on the caber and stick with it. your mistake was stopping the prami, you need to run from day 1 and stick to it

it is important to learn from your mistakes and know what you did wrong so you don't repeat them.

Top Bottom