Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren E vs Tren A

JumpBallWinner

I'm sure it's been asked before, just wanted to get some feedback from those who have used both before deciding on my upcoming cycle.

Are the body changing effects just as dramatic from Tren E as they are from Tren A?

I ask because I know a few people who've ran both, and it just seems like their bodies changed much more when they were running the acetate than when they were running the enathate.

Anyone who's ran both before have any input/experiences on this?

JumpBallWinner said:
I'm sure it's been asked before, just wanted to get some feedback from those who have used both before deciding on my upcoming cycle.

Are the body changing effects just as dramatic from trenbolone E as they are from Tren A?

I ask because I know a few people who've ran both, and it just seems like their bodies changed much more when they were running the acetate than when they were running the enathate.

Anyone who's ran both before have any input/experiences on this?

It shouldn't make a large difference either way, its comparing apples to oranges. While the acetate ester has a much shorter half life and thus will have noticeable effects sooner; the Enanthate ester will, in its peak, have a higher concentration in the blood.

Therefore, I think the deciding factors are:

1) Affordability
2) Your personal comfort level with injections

Your best bet is evaluate the previous two factors then make a decision and construct a cycle that will yield somewhat stable effective blood levels and go for it!

Good advice.

Sensational said:
It shouldn't make a large difference either way, its comparing apples to oranges. While the acetate ester has a much shorter half life and thus will have noticeable effects sooner; the Enanthate ester will, in its peak, have a higher concentration in the blood.

Therefore, I think the deciding factors are:

1) Affordability
2) Your personal comfort level with injections

Your best bet is evaluate the previous two factors then make a decision and construct a cycle that will yield somewhat stable effective blood levels and go for it!

First time with Tren.. Tren A all the way!! If you get bad sides, you can drop it, and if not, you'll love the results...

I get excellent results from Tren-a very quickly, which is nice, but I think next time I will try tren-e to see if I notice any difference in the 2 overall.

I doubt there is much difference results-wise, sort of like the different esters of test. In the end, the results should be relatively the same.

more shots = more chance of scar tissue, pressue necrosis in the injection sites, abcesses, nerve damage. Vs. a subjective 'tren A feels stronger'. Not much of a choice IMO, I'd take E everytime

perhaps all true statements however tren-a should be the first choice first time around. once u know how u react u can switch to tren-e

Tweakle said:
more shots = more chance of scar tissue, pressue necrosis in the injection sites, abcesses, nerve damage. Vs. a subjective 'tren A feels stronger'. Not much of a choice IMO, I'd take E everytime

Top Bottom