Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren diet problems

dieforwoman

since I started taking tren for cutting fro cutting results are coming alone great, but I have a serious issue with my carb intake, and I'm experiencing shakiness when I don't consume high quantity of carbs, I had planned to take 170 gm of carbs daily, but sometimes I need to take at least 60 or 70 more gms otherwise I start feeling shaking and feeling some sort of weakness, any idea what the problem could be guys? thank you.

Tren can cause hypoglycaemia in a lot of people. It isn't particularly serious but it's an uncomfortable feeling. There are a couple things you can do:

1. Stick to low GI carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potato. Fruits are fine in moderation but the problem with fruit is that it's very high in sugar and will cause a spike in blood sugar and insulin. I would limit fruit to one serving per day max.

2. A good nutrient portioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com will also help because it will increase muscle insulin sensitivity.

3. Supplement with 6-10g of fish oil per day to increase muscle insulin sensivity as well.

Tren is notorious for causing insulin resistance. I wouldn't increase carbs when using tren, but rather just be smart on what carbs you eat.

spread your carbs out during the day and don't go low on them while on tren.

the reason is as musky said, you are dealing with low blood sugar issues. tren is such a great partitioner that it will shuttle things into your muscles, causing your blood sugar to drop. the only reason you are cutting on tren right now is cause you are insulin sensitive, so adding in more carbs will not effect your results and will help with side effects making it a no brainer

Do not be afraid of carbs and definitely spread them out. Make sure you eat quality carbs throughout the day. Always keep some quick sugars with you just in case you feel this way. An orange will do the trick.

Tren is notoriously famous for causing hypoglycemia, so you should not limit your carb intake while using this steroid. If you just eat more carbs during the day, and spread them out, your body will get a more steady level of insulin. All in all, @Muskate got you well covered on this one.

Top Bottom