Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren and test...first time

Ponceno

Background:
Im 31 6"3 , 220lbs and have been hitting the gym hard for the past 2 years. Back in my early 20's i experimented a little with winni and deca but stopped lifting when i was about 25. Since back in the gym ive been getting bigger, stronger and eating right in order to gain lean muscle. I approached a buddy at the gym who cycles and asked for some recommendations, he told me to try a tren and test cycle since the look im going for is lean ripped. What recommendations can u more experienced lifters give me?

Don't use tren as a first cycle, even if you had some experience in your 20's. It is usually recommended to run test only -- with an oral kickstart if you feel like adding something extra.

Keep an AI, make sure your PCT is ready. I use clomid/nolvadex and it works great. A lot of people will recommend OTC stuff for pct.

Background:
Im 31 6"3 , 220lbs and have been hitting the gym hard for the past 2 years. Back in my early 20's i experimented a little with winni and deca but stopped lifting when i was about 25. Since back in the gym ive been getting bigger, stronger and eating right in order to gain lean muscle. I approached a buddy at the gym who cycles and asked for some recommendations, he told me to try a tren and test cycle since the look im going for is lean ripped. What recommendations can u more experienced lifters give me?

Boricua , do test and an oral , tbol or var are great , hold the tren for now as is hard to recover from and comes with any sides ...sure tren is king of aas but get ur feet wet 1st , diet, training will determine your results

Thanks guys!! Ive been reading a lot of other posts and thats pretty much what the responses are, test and an oral..and obvious diet and training is a must. The dieting and training is on point, im lifting like a mad man, eating the proper foods and the proper quantities(i think). One question guys, i was told since im doing a very low carb diet i was told not to do cardio because my body will break down muscle for energy due to lack of carbs, is this true or just a myth?

You should also have an adequate amount of carbs in your diet if your bulking.
I would recommend you do:
Weeks 1-10 Test enanthate 500mg/week
Weeks 6-10 Anavar 40-50mg per day

var will help you get ripped while adding strength and test will give you the base and ability to pack on mass quick.
btw, what's your diet like?

IcE

thanks IcE! Is var better than tbol or does it react better with test?
Well briefly about my diet:
meal 1,oatmeal with water and 10 eggs
meal 2, protien shake
meal 3(lunch) 2 chicken breast and brocolli/cauliflower steamed
meal 4,tuna
then workout
meal 5(before bed) protein shake

i do snack on a small amount of mixed nuts throughout the day too

I switch up the types of protein from steak , chicken, fish so i dont get too sick of the same thing everyday.

Hows that look? Any recommendations?

Background:

I think TREN is for the more advanced athlete. Since its been quite awhile I would start with
a simple approach of something like 500mg TEST ENAN OR CYP per week.

Tren is not a good choice for your first cycle in a while. It is such a potent androgen that I would HIGHLY reccommend running test and an oral to gauge your sensitivity to these compounds first. Test and Dbol are great. Test and Var is also a great choice as stated above. This will let you know if you have any excessive androgenic side effects. Tren is usually a 4th or 5th cycle choice IMO.

Thanks guys! So ive scratched off tren from my plans, test/var or test/dbol is the path im going. As far as the food intake,should i consume more carbs or protein? or both even? How about reps? I lift heavy, always trying to go big but maintaining good form and a minimum of 8 reps per set, is that ok?

Tbol is better for gains in size
var is better for strength / tone

Depends on your goals, really and budget. Legit var is expensive
tbol is mid-priced.

IcE

Top Bottom