Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and sus cycle ?

carignan598

New Cycle
Hi there im 25 im wanna try a new cycle of sus 250 and tren 100.
i want to run the sus 1cc twice a week for 10 weeks, run the tren 1cc EOD for 60 days.

So it will be
Sunday - Tren 1cc
Monday - Sus 1cc
Tuesday - Tren 1cc
Wednesday - Tren 1 cc
Thursday - Tren 1 cc
Friday - Sus 1cc
Saturday- Tren 1 cc

what you guys think

I did tren and sus before for 12 weeks.So its not my first time.
Im 25 and 190 pounds

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with Tren250 but if it's 250mg of tren that's too much IMO, whether it's enanthate or acetate. I like to set my secondary drug (whether its tren or Deca) to half the amount of test I'm using. Assuming it is 250mg/ml I would do 1cc Sust and 1/2cc Tren in one shot M/W/F just to cut down on pinning.

Then that's fine but I'd still combine the shots. Pinning 30 times in 10 weeks sure beats 60. I'm doing winny and thinking about alternating pinning and drinking.

You're already injecting ED. Split both the tren and sust so you're running both ED. No spikes and it will be better for you as far as the sust is concerned too.

tren is best do ed 75 to 100 mg everydayy i did the same cycle and i really liked it and noticed ed works better and the sust 2cc a week is good

tren is best do ed 75 to 100 mg everydayy i did the same cycle and i really liked it and noticed ed works better and the sust 2cc a week is good

I hope u have a really good PCT planned for 500mg EW of tren.... You can get great gains from half that amount of tren bro.. 500mg every week is a fuck load....

Top Bottom