Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and cardio

gundam22

I've been off tren for a few months now but my cardio is still way worse than before. I get winded doing squats and I feel like I'm gonna die on the stair stepper after 10 mins. Is there anyway to counter this? I wanna run tren again I just can't take the loss of cardio.

if you dont want to take a hit on cardio, DONT USE TREN... you can use gw501516 to try to offset this and of course it will help you but it could still effect your cardio

Agreed...pick one or the other; tren or cardio

if you dont want to take a hit on cardio, DONT USE TREN... you can use gw501516 to try to offset this and of course it will help you but it could still effect your cardio

Agreed. Cardarine is the only thing that will help prevent tren from negatively impacting endurance. It won't prevent it completely but it'll help for sure.

If you've never heard of Cardarine before, check out this video for more information -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vJw5moN234

Top Bottom