Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren acetate dosage question

While there is great info and all on point...I would run it at 75mg/eod or 50mg ED as you were originally going to do. You have ran Tren E at similar dose without any problems. Just my opinion, but in the end you decide. I don't care what anyone says on here about the ED or EOD pin I think ED has less sides and more stable bloods.

While there is great info and all on point...I would run it at 75mg/eod or 50mg ED as you were originally going to do. You have ran Tren E at similar dose without any problems. Just my opinion, but in the end you decide. I don't care what anyone says on here about the ED or EOD pin I think ED has less sides and more stable bloods.

ED vs eod made a big difference to me also.

50mg/ed lets my supply last 30 days, is this enough for decent gains? Or should I get more? Or would perhaps 0.5cc (37.5mg) ED produce results? I was very happy with the results from 300mg/wk Tren E. Not trying to be cheap, but as Texasmonster said, I'd like to get away with lower dosages. Thanks for the advice.

Been doing research on Tren and totally missed that it is liver toxic, is that possible with inject?

That's because it's really not; it does not put a high amount of stress on the liver. First, tren is not a "C17AA," and being an injectable it avoids the first pass through the liver. It might a "little" liver toxic because it can resist hepatic breakdown greater than many other AAS, however, there is no proof it is liver toxic. In conclusion, I would say without hesitation that winny and var are way more hepatotoxic than injectable tren.

I get blood work done all the time when on tren, my liver values always come back normal.

That's because it's really not; it does not put a high amount of stress on the liver. First, tren is not a "C17AA," and being an injectable it avoids the first pass through the liver. It might a "little" liver toxic because it can resist hepatic breakdown greater than many other AAS, however, there is no proof it is liver toxic. In conclusion, I would say without hesitation that winny and var are way more hepatotoxic than injectable tren.

I get blood work done all the time when on tren, my liver values always come back normal.

My thought exactly..^^^^^

Why would you bother purchasing the weaker Tren E if you're willing to do the daily or eod injections required with Tren A?

Having run both, Tren A is head and shoulders above Tren E for intensity of effect and gains. Naturally that goes for sides too.

If you want the smoother sides and fewer injections of Tren E, and don't mind the slight trade off in gains, run it as it's supposed to be run. The ester controls the rate of absorption and trippling up on shots just means a lot of oil volume in your system.

I've completely switched over to Tren A and do my shots eod and have a good stable blood serum level. The reason Tren A is so much stronger is that the ester is tiny, meaning for every mg of Tren, you're getting more active product / less ester. So, take a product and add say 15% more active product + 48hr absorption rate and you're getting way higher throughput.

If you go Tren A, I suggest you pair with an equally fast test like Prop to maximize the fast absorption theory.

The thing with tren is that you will get side effects from it. It just depends on how harsh the sides are.

The worse thing that happened to me was I got really bad cystic acne on my lower back that hurts like shit when my gf pops it.

Tren is very very very strong so the best rule of thumb is to take the least amount possible for the gains that will sure to come from it.

At 50mg eod you will still get great results especially stacked with test.

So I would say start at 50 mg eod for 2 weeks then if you feel comfortable then bump it up to 75 mg eod for the last 6 weeks.

Do not run it longer than 8 weeks.
Make sure you take caber with tren.
Make sure you have a liver support ( I recommend n2 gaurd)
Make sure you drink at least 2x the amount of water you are drinking now
Make sure you take in plenty of vegetables to help clense your system. ( asparagus works wonders)
Make sure you monitor your blood pressure on tren ( that shit can get out of hand real quick)
Make sure you do not go to low on your carbs or you will feel like shit.

Also you need to rethink your oral choices as far as dosages and lengths go.

Tren is liver toxic and you plan on running a 17-a compound for 11 weeks? That is stupid bro. Rethink your game plan. Also you need to run the test for 12 weeks.

A better way to incorporate tren, dbol, and winny would be like this. Note the clearing times are factored in as well.

Week 1-8 Tren a 75 mg eod
Week 1-12 Test c 230 mg e4d ( this way it lines up with your tren pin)
Week 1-4 Dbol 40 mg
Week 9-14 Winny 60 mg ed

PCT week 15

It sets you up for a nice polish at the end.

Then Again If I were you I would drop the long test and do something like this.

Week 1-10 Test prop 200 mg eod
Week 1-8 Tren Ace 75 mg eod
Week 1-10 Mast prop 200 mg eod

Week 11 pct

No need for an oral the short esters will hit you hard and fast.
Please what is " caber" and what about vetamin C is sould be take it with tren

Top Bottom