Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren a, mast, sust cycle

freshdiesel

hey guys i just started a tren a mast sutanon cyle its about my 6th cycle im 5'8" 180 11% bf. its only my second cycle using injectable and its my first time on any of these componds im currently doing. I just finishen 5 weeks of t-bol at 60mg ed and took my first shot of sus on fri and was exited so just took my tren and mast.
mon and thurs..tren and mas 50mg each
fri 250mg of sus
what do u guys think of this?

Wow, slow down.
You are taking 50mg or Tren (what ace or ethan) with Masteron. How many times per week?
How many times per week are you going to take sus?
Is it sus 250?

hey guys i just started a tren a mast sutanon cyle its about my 6th cycle im 5'8" 180 11% bf. its only my second cycle using injectable and its my first time on any of these componds im currently doing. I just finishen 5 weeks of t-bol at 60mg ed and took my first shot of sus on fri and was exited so just took my tren and mast.
mon and thurs..tren and mas 50mg each
fri 250mg of sus
what do u guys think of this?

6th cycle and 180 pounds?

5 weeks of t-bol alone, THEN you immediately started this cycle?

Why did you start and THEN ask?

Where is you PCT?

~EZ

taking tren ace and mast i mix it in same sringe twice a week at 50mg each so 100mg a week each then sus 250 once a week.. t-bol was an oral no pct i just started right into this cycle.. ive done eq and test p before.. and yes my 6th cycle but over 10 years im 28.. i have clomid for pct may grab some hcg

100 mg of tren because i wanted to see how i react to it i will up the dose as i go i did reaserch and talked to alot of people but always like to come on this sight and see what the boys have to say. i was just gonna run the t-bol then stop but i got my hands on this stuff and i wanted to start i thought it would be fine. o yea ive also ben on hgh for 6 months and am gonna continue for at least a year

I would run the tren at a minimum of 200mg per week

Those doses are awful bro.. 250mg test ain't enough man and 100mg a week mast will do nothin for u neither will 100mg tren a split twice a week short esters like prop and ace need to be pinned atleast every other day, every day ideally.

U should run the Sust at 500mg/Tren 50mg eod/Mast100mg eod and plan a decent pct.

Top Bottom