Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Tren A / Fina - Bedroom Issues

martin uk

New member
End of week 4 of this

WK 1-3 Cyp 600mg pw
WK 3-9 Cyp 400mg pw
WK 3-10 Tren A 75mg EOD
WK 7-10 Prov 25mg pd

First time on Tren, usually run classic bulkers inc Deca

The dreaded Tren Dick seems to be upon me :worried: any session over 5 mins is an impossibility.Never had it with Deca

I am thinking my Test is too low and am therefore adjusting the cycle whereas I inject 200mg of Cyp with every shot of Tren hence 600 or 800mg Cyp pw.

Anyone else had this if so how long when you came off the Tren did you get sorted.

Do you think the low dose of Test could be the culprit, if so do yer reckon pushing the dose up and incorporating the Prov will help. If not I am ditching the Tren and concentrating on a big Test Cycle :wavey:
 
Get some Dos, cialis, or viagra for a while. Its a bummer for sure, and extra test will help, but it'll last for a while. :(
 
Is this common with Tren, I know you see it on the boards a lot.

Just ordered 20ml of Enan from my source, gonna scrap the Cyp for another time and run the Enan right through @ 1g per week in an attempt to rescue my sex life
 
tren kills your libido, but does nothing to effect your ability to get it up.

I actually enjoy it since I last a HELL of alot longer while on tren. Seems to kill the sensitivty or something. Also some huge loads since im not smacking it every day!
 
Top Bottom