Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trap building!

Nurgs

hey bros. wondering what you best trap excercises are tried a few like and just struggling to get them to get stronger and increase in size any tips will be appreciated cheers!

I have pretty big traps but I did a ton of shoulders when I started working out and kinda stopped doing them after a while... But I would do shrugs all sorts of variations.. Barbell, dumbbell... I used to do behind the neck press lots.. Not sure if it helped developed my traps but I was doing something right

Heavy deadlifts make them thicker and stronger , rack pulls are great too.. Power shrugs as well.. I would say any of those with heavy weight work great bro , the whole shrugs with dumbbells that everyone does ,doesn't work great IMO , good luck bro

Yep agree with steve and obsessed. Deads, rack pulls and power shrugs. One other thing that really works well for me is very wide grip upright rows. But only do them up to your chest. Any higher and your put your shoulders at risk.
On your rack pulls and power shrugs you gotta go HEAVY!

whats worked best for me so far - 10 overhand then 10 underhand in the same set. for around 5 sets, just about hitting failure on the last set.

i also take the neutral grip bar, load it up heavy, get about 10 good reps then on the last one hold it up and squeeze for as long as i can, crazyy trap pumps from this

Top Bottom