Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation from bulking to contest day

Re: done bulking

QSS, I knew there was a good reason. Thank you for posting it up. We did cover a lot of ground with all the info you gave me. Just a FYI, I am decreasing water today to do a test run with my glycerol to see how I look tomorrow morning. I weighed 173.5 this morning which is just about where I was looking to compete. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow.

Dave949, Thanks man, I have put a lot of work into my back. It was one of my weakest points in July at my last show. There are still some things that I need to fix to be at the level that I would like, but as long as I keep making progress.....

onerepmaximum, this board could use one diplomatic Pole - looks like you're it;) Good luck with the water-dropping experiment this weekend!!

TrailerParkTrash said:
onerepmaximum, this board could use one diplomatic Pole - looks like you're it;) Good luck with the water-dropping experiment this weekend!!
Right on man, I think I can handle it. Should I edit my sig? I'm excited to see if things happen the way that I hope they do. Ya'll will be the second to know.

Yes, I think a new sig line is definitely in order!! :)

(but don't ask us for suggestions - you're the diplomatic one, not me - you might not like what I say) :D LOL

TrailerParkTrash said:
Yes, I think a new sig line is definitely in order!! :)

(but don't ask us for suggestions - you're the diplomatic one, not me - you might not like what I say) :D LOL
Good point. I wouldn't want to damage my standing in the ESoB.

1RM --

Awesome progress! You look great & I'm dying to see the contest pix. How's the water depletion going? Man, the last three weeks suck the big one, especially trying to dial in your depletion phases to hit it on the day of the show & not the day after.

Good luck & keep that killer focus so you don't lose your mind in the last few days!

Sassy69 said:
1RM --

Awesome progress! You look great & I'm dying to see the contest pix. How's the water depletion going? Man, the last three weeks suck the big one, especially trying to dial in your depletion phases to hit it on the day of the show & not the day after.

Good luck & keep that killer focus so you don't lose your mind in the last few days!

The no water thing is harder than I thought it would be. Drinking Crystal light was taking the place of eating food. But that's part of the game. I think it will be worth it. Trust me, on one is looking more forward to the contest pics than I am. That will mean that I can put my pack down for a day or two before I strap it back on for my next show on April 10.

TPT- Those guys are fickle :) They'll turn on ya.

Well onerepmax, you're the one whose an Official Word Bonder in the Plat Bor
Elite Society of Bors - not me - so I have nothing to worry about, but I will watch your back:)

Top Bottom