Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation from bulking to contest day

Re: done bulking

TrailerParkTrash said:
You're leaning down very nicely onerepmax!! Everything thing seems to be on track!
Thanks bro. I'm feeling pretty good. I'm just concentrating on posing and making some final preparations to ensure that I come in my hardest and fullest when it counts.

Onerep you have done on an outstanding job took a look at your latest pics very impressive.

Echo...Echo.....Echo........(You look fantastic bro, as I, and everyone else have already mentioned)...seriously!!!!!!

Quick Question, did QuadsweepsSister ever get back to you on the question regarding "Not doing deadlifts after 10 weeks out".......I too am curious......(and like you said, I'm sure there's a good reason).......keep me posted.

Your close to the FINAL COUNTDOWN now......(as the song starts playing my mind).@ 3 weeks and change....so keep it up brother

Not2B4GotN

onerep, while you're keeping Not2B4GotN informed on those issues, maybe you can give him a few tips on posing while you're at it, seeing as you know what you're doing - and some don't;)

Thanks Boarding and everyone else. I'm going to experiment this weekend and try to drop my water to see if I can do what I think I can do.

SuperQT, well, maybe we should save this one for the BTS forum.....

Not2B, she did get back with me, but not on the deadlift question. At first I was thinking that it has something to do with letting the blood come out of your muscles so they will look more cut. I know that you don't want to work legs about 10 days out from a show so you can really get the cuts. But she said 10 weeks for deads. Maybe there is less chance of injury. Then again, maybe she will see this question and answer it for us. I kind of feel bad because she has really put alot of time in writing me some detailed instructions for these last few weeks. She is really a great lady who is very knowledgable about bodybuilding. You can see that just by looking at her pics though.

Trailerpark, I'm gonna let you two handle this one by yourselves. :) Although I would recommend to anyone who is going to compete for the first time to get a video tape on posing. The one that I got and probably just about everyone just getting into it gets first is called "Perfect Posing" and it really sheds some light on things that otherwise, you probably wouldn't think about.

Re: done bulking (back to you from QsSis..

onerepmaximum said:
Thanks Boarding and everyone else. I'm going to experiment this weekend and try to drop my water to see if I can do what I think I can do.

SuperQT, well, maybe we should save this one for the BTS forum.....

Not2B, she did get back with me, but not on the deadlift question. At first I was thinking that it has something to do with letting the blood come out of your muscles so they will look more cut. I know that you don't want to work legs about 10 days out from a show so you can really get the cuts. But she said 10 weeks for deads. Maybe there is less chance of injury. Then again, maybe she will see this question and answer it for us. I kind of feel bad because she has really put alot of time in writing me some detailed instructions for these last few weeks. She is really a great lady who is very knowledgable about bodybuilding. You can see that just by looking at her pics though.

Trailerpark, I'm gonna let you two handle this one by yourselves. :) Although I would recommend to anyone who is going to compete for the first time to get a video tape on posing. The one that I got and probably just about everyone just getting into it gets first is called "Perfect Posing" and it really sheds some light on things that otherwise, you probably wouldn't think about.

Hi 1RM and everyone! We talked about quite a few things and i apologize for not responding to the deadlift question. 10 out weeks for deads may seem like a long time from your show to stop. The number one reason is injury. As you become leaner you have a greater chance of risking a pull (think hamstrings, etc.) Everything is so much tighter. Also, many believe deadlifts increase waist width - i do somewhat believe this is so, some will disagree - but i'm wanting the smallest waist ratio possible at contest time. Another reason is the amount of food is decreasing with diet so the energy expended in those larger compound exercises may not be all that beneficial at this point. You are really not building a bunch of muscle as you are only trying to maintain as you decrease your caloric intake.

I was never one to advocate changing my training at contest time until i absolutely have to. I always try to continue lifting heavy, but if i can reshape by doing or "not" doing (deadlifts) or other exercise, i will. Too much time and money is spent in show preparation to take a chance of risking injury or not coming in looking as i had hoped. Thank you 1RM for your kind comments - i am glad to assist you any way i can. I know how much you have put into your preparation and if i were judging you i'd want to put a "1" next to your name!

ONEREP.......your back is fantastic !!! Excellent taper Bro.

Overall thickness is very good. Good arm size and in proportion.

But that back lat spread RULES brother !!!! :)

Pump on .....

Top Bottom