Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training with the ex..

suk1978

so heres the problem. i went out with this really young slim (6 packed) cute chick. we got on like a house on fire for 6 out of the 7 months we went out. she came to work out with me every wednesday - good for a teenager ;)
and i really enjoyed training her. kept a log book and made up lots of different routines. her body developed - it does when ur 16/17! and her self confidence grew and she made her abs really ripped.
it was a mutual decison to break up, mine cos she was too young and generally was devloping an attitude problem that i didnt want in a partner. anyway, i always said we could stillwork out together...but in reality now shes been on holiday for a few weeks i've realsied i've not been making the gains i could have without her. so, what do i do?
i'd hate it if i was in her shoes, cos she likes training, and all the guy down the gym always ask after her (in a big brother sort of way, maybe other ways, but it dont bother me either way) cos shes been part of the establishment. (not many chicks work out there). maybe i should just tell her to stop moaning about crap and get on and bench.
i do get some satisfaction when i shout at her actually... :chomp:
any suggestions?

Cut out and paste her face onto a blow up doll then carry it around the gym as you work out.

It'll be just like she's still there working out with you.

tell her the truth ... that she needs to diversify her workout so that she's adequately stimulating her muscles.

im a girl! so yeah..2 girls together...i like the idea of the blow up doll and the face, alien amp farm! LOL

Top Bottom