Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training while sick

activi64

I am not feeling 100% itchy throat a bit achy do you think I should take the day off from training or go and see how it is? I have already taken two days off this week and just want to be sure I dont get more sick from the gym potentially.

Maybe take a lighter workout or go sit in the sauna and sweat out the bad stuff remember to drink alot of water.

Try some fasting too when you feel a cold coming on. It will allow your body to focus on fighting off whatever is coming on. As for training, I always prefer to take a few days off but it really depends on how you fee. Also, as Steve mentioned, there are tons of germs at the gym.

My general rule is that if it's just a head cold - I still train. I just go 80% though and don't train to failure. I get the blood flowing and get a good pump.

If you feel terrible, take the day off. If you are super sick you aren't going to be building any muscle from the workout and all working out is going to do is hamper your body's recovery ability

Top Bottom