Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Professional Athletes

PickMe69

Currently I'm a Junior in college with a major in Biochemistry and a minor in Biomedical Physics. I've got the 4.0 GPA, currently Suma Kum Latta, done tons of stuff outside of class... the plan is: I want to go to graduate school and get a PhD in Anatomy and/or Physiology. Then I'd like to work for a professional team training athletes or working with professional athletes one on one (or collegiate).

Any advice on helping me obtain this goal?

I plan on doing some shadowing with a physical therapist for sports injuries and trying to get my personal trainers certification as to get some experience training clients over the summers until I finish.

That might be a hard task .You're going to need connections to get that kind of job. But it would be so cool to be working with pro athletes especially living legends. Good luck though.

be unique, have a plan and be good with your words. and like healthman said. NETWORK network network

Currently I'm a Junior in college with a major in Biochemistry and a minor in Biomedical Physics. I've got the 4.0 GPA, currently Suma Kum Latta, done tons of stuff outside of class... the plan is: I want to go to graduate school and get a PhD in Anatomy and/or Physiology. Then I'd like to work for a professional team training athletes or working with professional athletes one on one (or collegiate).

Any advice on helping me obtain this goal?

I plan on doing some shadowing with a physical therapist for sports injuries and trying to get my personal trainers certification as to get some experience training clients over the summers until I finish.

Sounds awesome man! I'm finishing up school this spring and I also want to get a PhD but in molecular metabolism. Are you doing any kind of research in a lab?

Top Bottom