Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training and depression

LESLEY

Hi guys, I've been on pre comp diet for 6 weeks to be ready for a comp a week and a half away. I want to know if feeling depressed is normal because of the body fat loss as I've gone from 20% to 14% in that time. It makes me feel like jacking it all in at times but I competed 5 weeks into the diet and this makes me keep going as it was a fantastic experience and I want to do it again and do it better. I don't want to feel like this, any suggestions as to something I can do to feel better?

find a hot 19yr old girl, strip her down and stick you fingers in her pussy and your tounge in her ass, always makes me feel better. Seriously though Im not sure what may help. I always get a little depressed when droping weight, mainly due to always being hungery and watching my strength go down the drain. Its not like kill my self depressed or anything, if it got that bad it might be due to more than just dieting. Ill bump for anyone whos actually found a way to cure the dieting blues. Good luck.

LESLEY said:
Hi guys, I've been on pre comp diet for 6 weeks to be ready for a comp a week and a half away. I want to know if feeling depressed is normal because of the body fat loss as I've gone from 20% to 14% in that time. It makes me feel like jacking it all in at times but I competed 5 weeks into the diet and this makes me keep going as it was a fantastic experience and I want to do it again and do it better. I don't want to feel like this, any suggestions as to something I can do to feel better?

first congrats on your weight loss...good job...i beleive that feeling depressed would be normal in a way, maybe your overly tired from all the hard work that the lack of energy makes you feel depressed...my only suggestion..look at a picture of you at 20%....now look at you at 14%...that would cheer me up in a quickness...

X_con said:
find a hot 19yr old girl, strip her down and stick you fingers in her pussy and your tounge in her ass, always makes me feel better. Seriously though Im not sure what may help. I always get a little depressed when droping weight, mainly due to always being hungery and watching my strength go down the drain. Its not like kill my self depressed or anything, if it got that bad it might be due to more than just dieting. Ill bump for anyone whos actually found a way to cure the dieting blues. Good luck.
She's a chick....I guess she could be a lesbian???? :Chef: :tuc:

X_con said:

bro...the person that posted was a girl.... :rolleyes:

swordfish151 said:
bro...the person that posted was a girl.... :rolleyes:

opps, should have deff paid more attention, but the message is still the same, sex is a good way to put a smile on your face for men and women alike.

X_con said:

I think you got the finger and the tongue backwards.

Top Bottom